• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Did Skyward Sword Ever Make You Cry?

Did skyward sword make you cry?

• Total voters

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
There were many moments in Skyward Sword that either had me choking up or getting really sad, e.g. when Zelda sealed herself away, when you ran across the Skipper's headquarters, pretty much most of what happened to the ancient robots in general, when Groose gave his regards to Zelda before you met her, and when Fi was sealed away. But what finally broke me into full-out streaming tears like a little girl was when Impa died. That was just the saddest thing I've ever seen! Excuse me for a moment...

*sobs in corner for a half-hour with a box of tissues*

B

Bubbles7689

I think I shed a single tear at the part when "Grannie" whoed that she was Impa, then proceeded to dissapear. Just the fact that she kept Zelda's bracelet for all those years was touching. I had no emotion when Fi left tho, even though I cried for an hour straight when Midna did

N

NOVADARKNUT

i got really sad when Fi sealed herself away... if i ever get to work on the Zelda project, then i'll find a way to bring her back!!! even if it means reviving demise!!!

N

NOVADARKNUT

thats strange, cuz i liked tp more but i cried at the end of ss

i never cry at films,vid games or so..except zelda especially in that game i could hold myself from crying,i cryied at almost every scene plus,even while playing it i started crying out of nothing by just reminding zelda or when the people mentioned her...i dont feel embarassed of it,why should i?its just that loz meens a lot to me and i feel almost like that events really happened so they're very hearttouching for me but for others not.

Nope, however, with said scene, Zelda sealing herself away, I can see why someone might would cry. It was pretty emotional.

Skunk

Floof
The scene with Zelda, when Fi goes into the Master Sword, the first time I saw a remlit at night(KAWAII!!<3 Wait what, why you no like me:kawaii: ) all made me cry

I don't know that I actually cried, but I got very emotional, especially at the end.
Firstly when Zelda sealed herself away
Secondly when I was about to go defeat Demise and Fi said "Remember, Master, I will always be with you"
Thirdly when Fi and the Master Sword were sealed away. At this point I realized, no matter how annoying Fi had been, that I loved her and was gonna miss her so much. When she said "This emotion...I think they call it...happiness" I swore she was gonna say love, but it was still sweet. I was so sad when she had to go though.
I was super upset when I started Hero Mode and Fi didn't remember me...

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Skyward Sword made me cry, yes. It is the only Zelda game that had succeeded in doing so. I just felt the connection between Link and Fi was beautiful. You go through the whole game thinking that Fi doesn't have many feelings at all and then right at the end she just rips through your chest and pokes your heart just a little bit. It was so beautiful how Fi said she felt happiness :cry: Brought a tear to my eye for sure!

I never cried while actually playing the game but I feel like if I played it through again now I would. The end scene with fi returning to the sword really gets me - especially the music. I recently listened to the song that goes with the end cutscene and then “zelda’s Awakening” directly after which has hints to fi’s theme.. tears were flowing

NintendoCN

Team Captain
No, it takes a game a lot to get me to shed a tear. I cried when Emmeryn killed herself, or whenever a game kills off a character you were made to grow attached to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom