• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Deleted Cutscene in Kakariko?

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
From what I've heard, there's supposedly a cutscene in the Japanese version of Twilight Princess that shows the Shadow Beasts attacking a villager in Kakariko village, transforming him into one of them. However, this is a) not present in the NA/EU versions, and I can't seem to find it online. Does anyone have any evidence of this cutscene?

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Hmm. I have never heard of a missing cutscene in kakariko village. Well, I googled it, and searched it on youtube, but really still couldn't find anything. I don't know if there is any evidence of it, but you'd think that there would be if there was a missing cutscene.

Could've happened as Barnes distinctly talks about it but it's the old story telling idea. Don't show the gruesome stuff. Just hint at it and let the reader/viewer make up tehir own mind. Hence why if the cutscene was there they took it out. It would've disrupted the flow, in my opinion, hence why they took it out.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Hmm. This is the first i've heard of it. If this was included in tha game, the age rating may have been raised or the game would not have been allowed to be sold.
This would have been quite interesting to see though. I have always wondered how Shadow Beasts transform beings into one of them...

May I enquire to where you heard this rumour, TVTMaster?

Ikana

Trollkastel
I never heard of this so I decided to look it up and could not find it any where.I'm really curios where you heard this I would love to see that scene:D

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I've searched every possible way, and I just don't think that there was ever a deleted cut scene like that. If there was, then not even Japan's game got to see it. I think Miyamoto is the kind of person that would show everyone, not just a certain person or group of people. Do you get what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom