• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Defeated Enemies

Shnappy

derp
This isn't really the kind of thing that I would ever give much though to, but it is an interesting topic.

When any enemies die in a Zelda game, you just see them go poof, and sometimes, if you leave the room and come back, the will respawn. This is actually the way it is with pretty much every video game. The enemies go poof, then die, and sometimes they are able to respawn.

I'll make up a wacked out theory of it anyway, so there's something I add to this conversation. Ganon/dorf possibly watches over dungeons, or at least ones that show some sort of life, such as Link going in and killing enemies, and teleports/summons enemies in those specific areas. He's probably got a huge army of them somewhere, either that or he is able to create new monsters, the latter probably being my best guess. Though if he could do that, though, he could just summon a bunch of enemies that are too much for Link to handle, correct?

Well, I'm not so sure about my answer to that. Maybe creating an enemy hurts him, weakens him, so he must do so cleverly and sparingly. Ganondorf is a powerful person. Whether or not he would have the ability to do such things, I have no idea. It's just a video game, I don't think that Nintendo actually put much though into that either.

Remember, this is just a theory. Don't think I'm a crazy person for such a weird theory, lol.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
as said ~they reappear in the Evil Jar from the cartoon~

...seriously, I think they probably explode due to the evil magic that holds them together being destroyed, since Ganondorf created them.... like the bond on that specific spell of his is broken, and so ceases to exist.

Although there would be exceptions... ehh. Maybe it has something to do with the Master Sword, or the ToC... but Link doesn't always have those...

OR maybe stuff just explodes when it dies in Hyrule... like that's a law of physics there or something.

As for the brainwashed LttP soldiers... I try not to think to deeply into that one.

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
yeah i do believe that te literally just explode and then new monsters come and take their place.

I also think if , for one special part of the game or something , the main villian sends out a thousand of his monsters at a time and attack link while link is in the castle courtyard or in some kind of valley or something. Kind of like the battle of 1000 heartles in KH2. Look me in my pixelized avatar and tell that would not be totally and completely AWESOME. Sorry for going a little bit off the subject there but somebody mentioned it in this thread and i wanted to elaborate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom