• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Darksiders II Technical Help

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I'm on xbox 360. I have just defeated baculus and the spider yet after the fight scene I am still stuck in the dungeon and can't get out to return the king his dead court....way to much game play to reinstall...help.

You should be able to just Fast Travel. Go to your map, hover over the Eternal Throne and press the button corresponding to Fast Travel once it appears on the map.

W

wrathoftree

Im still waiting on a response here please. How can i reset or anything the part when im on earth and need to find the three pieces of the rod? I went and got yet another copy of darksiders 2 for xbox and the door is still blocked off. I tried to start a new game but wasnt feeling it since i had done so much already. Is there a restart chapter or something i can do? I even left the area all the way back to the forge lands, to the kingdom of the dead and everything but still cant get through the door.

StarGate55555

Trophy Guide Writer
While on Earth and you are in the first/main area where Uriel is you will need to first get the 1st piece (Rod of Arafel) in the subway. To get it shoot at the round green shiny thing that looks like a spider web. Walk through it to collect the piece and talk to Uriel again to open up the entrance that leads to the 2nd and 3rd piece of the Rod.

N

nickolus78

The map is still for the dungeon so I'm not able to hover over the eternal throne. I don't think fast track is possible.....

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
@wrathoftree

I'm sorry. I don't know what to do. I don't think it's your copies of the game, but something in the game save that is causing it. I don't know how to fix it. It's really unfortunate that so many people are experiencing these game breaking glitches. THQ is working on patching all these known glitches. I'd post in the comments here, to make sure they've seen your glitch.
Darksiders II | Darksiders II: Bug Fixes and Additional Features

@nickolus78
Have you used Fast Travel at any point of the game? I've looked into it and Fast Travel is the only way to exit that dungeon. You should be able to Fast Travel to one of the spots on the Eternal Throne. It doesn't matter whether you got the dungeon map or not. When you go to the map, click the button for Toggle World map... and then move the cursor over some of the highlighted points on the map near the Eternal Throne. You should be able to press 'X' to Fast Travel. It will pop up at the bottom of the map.

StarGate55555

Trophy Guide Writer
The map is still for the dungeon so I'm not able to hover over the eternal throne. I don't think fast track is possible.....

When you are in a dungeon the map will always show the dungeon levels map rather than the world map. You have an xbox so I don't know what the button is for that but for the PS3 when viewing the map you press L3 to toggle between the dungeon and world map view. Press the button that changes the view then hover over any fast travel point and press the button for fast travel (don't know what it is for xbox).

W

wrathoftree

The subtitles werent even there. I now know it wasnt my disc, and even left the earth kingdom to complete soul arbiters maze and a few other things. When i went back to earth the dorway was still blocked off to me. Will these problems be taken care of or do i really have to start all over again? I understand aproval is needed to fix these problems but to be honest the ones giving the aproval should consider that people like myself have already spent hard earned money to play this game and i dont like the fact that i spent almost $60 on a game to have to wait to progress in the storyline.

J

Jinxer1988

I managed to get a lot further into the game after being confused about Phariseers tomb, but am now having the same issues I read a few other people were having. I got to the black stone all the way to where I'm pretty sure u fight the boss and decided to go find the rest of the book of the dead pages I needed. I went all over the realm to a few places and got a few I needed. I watched a video to ensure I was going to places I was pretty sure I missed them and it led me back to the black stone on the western side next to the entrance where to need to go through void walker portals to get a page, but right when I got to the doors within the main area that lead to the next spot I speak of the game froze right at aspot where it's supposed to load(and its done this to me before so I just turned it off and loaded back up). But when I got right back to the same spot before the doors it froze again so I knew something was up specifically because i read here a few other people were having the same issue where it froze for them and it was suggested to them to uninstall and reinstall the game; so I did so. Now it gets to where it speaks on "this is the journey so far" and freezes at the end of it and doesn't get to the continue screen(which i saw another user was having that issue as well). I'm reinstalling it and am going to see what happens but so far what Iv explained is where I stand. I'd appreciate some more helpful input because I'm definitely not going to start a new game since I'm right at the end. I know this is definitely a problem that there probably isn't an answer for but I would appreciate any help.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
THQ released a statement about this a few days ago. They mentioned some crashed that occurred during the Black Stone

Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible

I'm not sure if this is your precise issue. If not, I'd suggest posting in the comments there. At least they are showing a willingness to work out these bugs.

J

Jinxer1988

Before this post i had a whole other message to you mases, and anyone else with some input, but some things got messed up and deleted and im not sure what all i had. But the message i have below is of all importance, and the one i deleted was simply speaking on how my problems were similar to what was in your link above and how my issue seems to act like a corrupt file. But i did check and it does not say it is corrupt. The message also came with a thanks to ur help and also a question with if thq reps would get my posts in their thread and most likely do something about it. Also i know i touched on how doing such things like uninstalling and reinstalling made the problem worse because now it freezes at the end of the "this is the journey so far" dialogue and I can't even go to the continue menu. Im srry i messed this up but besides the initial problems iv discussed with my original file, the story below illustrates what also happened to me as well later on.

Wow!!! Get this! Just to enlighten myself, and besides the simple fact I wanted to play this game, I started a new game just to mess around and get to play. After i made my post earlier and made further attempts to load my original file, i started this new game and got as far as baneswood I believe it's called after I messed around in the weeping crag; first quest mind u. I just got before u go to the cauldron and the game froze again exactly as it did on my first file, on a new file, 29 hours earlier than it did on my first file. This is rediculous!! Mases, is the thread u posted the only way to get through to thq? Because I do have plenty I need to say to them because this truly is terrible; I'm sure anyone can agree. I paid $65 for this game and put a lot of time into it now only to not be able to play at all. I want to post these issues in the thread u posted above and any other ways u know to speak to someone about a patch for this being put out. I'd appreciate your input.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jinxer1988

I have a simple question. How to u get the helm or whatever gives death the badxxx horns on his head? Is it something with the abyssal armor or something?

T

tbristol37

Stuck in Pschameron Glitch? Darksiders 2 Technial Issues
I am stuck in the psychameron part of the game deep into the tomb thing in which you need to use your two interdicion people to help push the three levers in a room to lower the chest and get the key for the door outside of the tomb. Its the part where if you press the wrong levy some demons will come and you have to fight them all and then try and get the order of the levies correct again. I press the middle levy and the chest moves down a little. I press the far right levy and nothing happens and my interdiction dude gets stuck so I have to bring him up again. And when I try to press another levy the highlights on any of the levies wont come up. So im pretty much stuck in this room trying to get the chest that most likely has the key that I need for another door but it just wont work. I tried restatring my system ( the second newest ps3) and that wont even work. I usually quit the game and try again but the same problem happens over and over again. Plz help. I really like this game but I can't continue until I get past this part.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
tbristol37, that seems really odd. You have the correct order, (Middle, Right, and Left).

If I recall correctly, pressing the middle one lowers the chest a little bit, pressing the right one then lowers it to the ground, and then pressing the left one lowers the gate. (Must do it in that order).

It DOES have the Skeleton Key.

I'm not sure what can be the problem. Give it a try again, but if not, be sure to report the bug to THQ.
Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible

B

Brad

Defeated samael won't let me go any further and don't have the demon key however have the acheivmen for completing the black stone. After defeating him. Fall not the lava and come back on the wrong side of the room what should I do

R

rtmeh

Hi - please pls pls pls ...... can anybody help me ?
in darksiders 2 I'm in "psychameron" !!!!

I complete everything ! but i can not get back !

I lost my way !

How can i get out from psychameron ???????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom