• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Darksiders 2 ~ Armor & Weapons Trading Thread

StarGate55555

Trophy Guide Writer
Use this thread if you are willing to trade items from the game.

Just looking to earn the Pay it Forward Achievement/Trophy? The appropriate thread is here.

"The Tomes are in-game emailing system. You can send your friends messages, and also attach up to 4 pieces of armor or weapons to each mail to trade or share items. When you attach an item to a message, it’s removed from your game and delivered to theirs. This system is also how you retrieve pre-order items and other loot awarded with in-game codes, as well as how you’re alerted to special areas now being accessible to you within the game."

GEAR TYPES:
  • Primary Weapon (Scythes)
  • Secondary Weapon (Heavy)
  • Shoulders
  • Armor
  • Gloves
  • Boots
  • Talismans (don't know as of yet if allowed)

GEAR TIERS:
  • Common (white font)
  • Uncommon (green font)
  • Rare (blue font)
  • Elite (purple font)
  • Possessed (yellow font and have the name Possessed in them)
  • Legendary (yellow font)

Non-Tradable Items:
  • Pre-order Incentives (Weapons and Armor)
  • Online Giveaways Items (Weapons and Armor)
  • Online Purchased Items (Weapons and Armor)

Request Sample
  • Gamertag & Console: stargate55555 (PS3)
  • Gear Type: Shoulder (specify or any)
  • Gear Tier: Legendary (specify or any)
  • Gear Level: 5 (specify or any)
  • Gear Name: either specify (ex: Pauldron of the Horsemen) or type any will do
  • Trade For: list what items you would be willing to trade for (ex: could be for another item of the same tier and/or level or several of a lower tier and/or rank item

BBcode to Copy & Paste
[noparse]
  • Gamertag & Console:
  • Gear Type:
  • Gear Tier:
  • Gear Level:
  • Gear Name:
  • Trade For:
[/noparse]

Last edited by a moderator:

StarGate55555

Trophy Guide Writer
Well it is basically sending a message either via in-game or from the console and attaching the items you will to send.

But I need to make 1 thing clear even you receive the best weapon in the game you won't be able to use it if Death is not at the appropriate level because every weapon has a level attached to it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sounds like the mailing system featured in so many MMORPGs...this is copying, right? Well, who cares, this is simply a safe, easy and efficient way of transferring/selling items. It promotes economy, doesn't it? :)

One tiny question: could you please expand this to include PSN IDs? I don't have a PS3 but I do plan on getting one very soon if possible.

StarGate55555

Trophy Guide Writer
Actually this system was created for 2 main reasons:
  • Giving items away
  • Retrieving DLC

Well actually I initially made it to be for the PlayStation 3 but since it will be on every console I thought I would make it general.

How about this:

Console: PS3, XBOX, Wii, PC

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
Stargate, we should incorporate into this thread or make a separate one about base level trading to get the achievement for gifting an item if you don't have a buddy with DS II to trade with - otherwise we will probably get a flood of low level trades with "I just want the achievement!"

StarGate55555

Trophy Guide Writer
That is fine by me. I will copy the OP info and simply change the title of other thread.

Off Topic but I just wanted you guys to see what I made for myself.

MINVvT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom