• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dabombster Vs. Baysiderulez

Who's is better

• Dabomster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baysiderulez

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok the theme was Zelda...

Please vote for whose you think is the best... Comments and critiques are always helpful!

Dabombster

Shiek-1.png

-------------------------------------------------------

Baysiderulez

dabocomp1.1.png

And Good Luck! Voting will close in 7 days

Last edited:

Kybyrian

I really like the second one. The Cyclos render is pretty awesome and I love what you did with it on the right over there. The whole crosshatching thing is pretty good, too. Signatures where the render pops out of the top like that are my personal favorites, too. =D

Dabombster's is also good. I like what he did with the background and the render looks really nice, but I think it would be better with a light source toward the top right. You can clearly see the shadows on Sheik and I think it would be a little better with that. Aside from that I can't really suggest anything aside from a bit of a different style.

Both excellent signatures, but I think I like Dabombster's a bit better.

I like Baysiderulez's more, it's just cuter and I think the colors/brushes blend nicer.

This has nothing against Bomby, it's just opinion. And honest, no grudges were taken into account when forming this opinion. (And no, this wasn't sarcastic. Dammit, it's so hard to say what you mean through text!)

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I'm gonna have to go with Bay.
I usually go for the ones that are less "sig" looking. That is more simple, no elements for for the sake of filling up space and Bay's would be relly good (imo) if that transparent mirror weren't there...
I really like how the pattern on it isn't noticable unless you're really looking at it.

If the contest were for better graphics mastery I'd prolly go with dabombster. Some nifty stuff goin on there. More epic too.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
First off, I have to say that both of these sigs look wonderful. I love the colours and renders that were use.

Bomby: The render gained my attention fast. It really sticks out from the background (the brightness in the background helps a lot). The render itself is just beautiful. You did a great job rendering it. The background looks amazing. I love how well the white strips go with the purple, and the black just makes it look even more interesting.

Baysiderulez: Like Bomby's, the render sticks out. I love how you also put the render in the bottom right of the background. The background itself looks pretty nice. I've never seen a sig with a background like that, and I myself have never been able to make it look great with a sig. I also like how you have him popping out of the sig. I've always had fun with sigs like that. x3

It took me quite some time to make my decision. Both are just so amazing.. I never thought I'd be able to choose. After two hours of trying to pick, I'd have to go to Bomby's.

Great job, both of you. :)

I voted Dabombster.

Bomby's has a little more going on with the pattern and the lighting, while Jo's is simpler, so it's very hard to choose (because more complicated doesn't make it better). However, Jo's seems a little rough around parts. While it does pull off a sort of sketch look and I like it better in a personal level, I think Bomby's is overall of slightly better construction. The issues I still have with Bomby's is that the pattern's design mixed with the lighting make it a little hard to just see. You sort of have to look closer. Regardless, I did think it was slightly better. They are both extremely good though. :)

I voted Dabombster as well...

He was a very worthy opponent. I really like how it turned out. And I know how much work he put into cutting his render, and over all into his sig. He challenged himself to do a sig with no brushing, and he succeeded very nicely.

Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom