• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Customization

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
do you think it would be cool to be able to customize link like be able to change his hat his clothes and stuff like that

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It wouldn't be "cool". It would be "friggin awesome". I'm all for customization, ESPECIALLY of Link's clothes and hair color.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
If Zelda were more RPG-ish, then yes. Although, we've already had this anyway. Link has had alternate outfits in the past. The Goron and Zora Tunics, the Zora Armor and Magic Armor, etc. I don't think we'll ever get anything beyond that. His tunic is basically the ultimate staple in the series, so it's highly unlikely we'll ever get the option to customize it.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
To some extent its a good idea. In fact in OoT you could almost see the beginnings of it. Link could have a variety of different tunics, earrings, power rings, shields, scabbards, and even boots to choose from. He should always be recognizable as Link and not an avatar, but I'd be fine if they experimented with it.

jack546

The chosen one
customization? no :( but clothes like the tunics in Oot that's something I would like to see in the next Zelda game :)

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Full-facial customization? No. That would tick off too many people, plus it's Zelda, not the Elder Scrolls series. Different earrings, rings, boots and armour? I'd be down with that.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Full-facial customization? No. That would tick off too many people, plus it's Zelda, not the Elder Scrolls series. Different earrings, rings, boots and armour? I'd be down with that.

Who honestly cares if it's Zelda? There's nothing at all wrong with giving a weak-:? character some style, especially when your weak-:? character in question doesn't have a single line or even a soul for themselves. :I

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Who honestly cares if it's Zelda? There's nothing at all wrong with giving a weak-:? character some style, especially when your weak-:? character in question doesn't have a single line or even a soul for themselves. :I

Oh, you'd be surprised how many people would care. I'd care. I mean, I don't see Link as an avatar but a character. Not a terribly strong character, I'll admit, but a character none the less. It'd be the same if you'd suddenly be able to customize Mario or something. He doesn't really have a clear personality (Besides practically being a saint) but if you could suddenly completely change his signature look, people wouldn't like it.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I don't really care for customisation of Link, beyond like the tunics which have a function. And even then, like in OoT for example, I always switch back to the green tunic.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I like being able to switch between Tunics and Boots and Weapons and stuff, but anything beyond that would be too much for me. Zelda is not an RPG, Zelda is an Action/Adventure series. I admit that it could be interesting to have a customizable hero, but I dunno. It would probably change what everybody thinks of Link. He would no longer be the typical Green-clad hero that we all know and love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom