• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Custom Modded Legend of Zelda SNES. Just Finished!

J

jeremysart

I would have posted these sooner, but my camera broke and I had to buy a new one.
Feel free to post feedback, but keep in mind these are my first attempts, so be nice!

Here is a video demonstrating the consoles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvh-vWREZII

And here is the Custom Legend of Zelda SNES
This is the third one I did. As all of them, I filed out the lock out tabs so you can play your import games, as well as the addition of a cool blue LED(litteraly, cool blue, they are not superbright. I like these better)
SANY0559.jpg

SANY0567.jpg

SANY0561.jpg

SANY0564.jpg

SANY0563.jpg

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Very nice!

I've seen pics of modded GameCubes and Wiis and such... I could probably try to do one, but I like keeping things in original condition - but if I could find something really cheap at a second hand store, I ought to try this. What kinds of paint did you use? Looks like acrylic and that "real stone" spray paint.

J

jeremysart

Very nice!

I've seen pics of modded GameCubes and Wiis and such... I could probably try to do one, but I like keeping things in original condition - but if I could find something really cheap at a second hand store, I ought to try this. What kinds of paint did you use? Looks like acrylic and that "real stone" spray paint.

I used Krylon and other model spray paints (not the cheap stuff!) and lots of gloss sealer.

I should do a game cube version. Came Cubes are pretty easy to find and usually under $30.. but I have to be sure people will actually buy them lol.

Thanks for the comments!

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
This looks pretty sweet. I'd do this to my SNES, but I'm like Shadsie as I like to keep my things in the original way they came.

Anyway once again, this looks awesome! :)

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Wicked.
That's some fine craftsmanship if I ever saw it.
Paint seems very smooth and all clean lines.
I'm also curious as to how you achieved the texture on the bottom half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom