• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cthulhu's Musical Outlets

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Thought I'd go ahead and start posting some more stuff of me writing and playing music.

Covers and originals are given equal opportunity here.

For now, though, until my band and I get full originals finished and recorded, we'll have to deal with some covers. Be patient, originals will come.

First cover here is "Cirice" by Ghost. It's a song we're going to be doing in the band, so I'd figure I'd go ahead and post what I'm playing here.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
You guys are getting two-for-one deal today!

Here's my cover of Slayer's song, "Dead Skin Mask," their second best song after "Angel of Death."

I changed the solos to be more melodic, because Slayer's solo are typically just chaos.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You guys are getting two-for-one deal today!

Here's my cover of Slayer's song, "Dead Skin Mask," their second best song after "Angel of Death."

I changed the solos to be more melodic, because Slayer's solo are typically just chaos.

This was really epic, the solo you did definitely felt more melodic, and I digged it!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Well, I lied when I said I'd be covering "Crystal Mountain" by Death.

Well, kinda, I still will, but today we're doing another Amon Amarth cover, specifically "Vahall Awaits Me."

Enjoy!

:gletsgo:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Here's an original from my band, The Kingdom, called "Yuna the Screamer" a sort of siren-like character that we made up. Not 100% mastered, as I'm waiting on our recording engineer to finish a complete master, but sounding this good for not being 100% mastered and roughly mixed, I'm tickled.

:D

There is at least three more originals coming that I'm going to compile into a full EP, and throw it on DistroKid, which will then throw that up to Google Play, Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, and the other major streaming platforms.

And between each of us band members, we did the math and we're all working on a further 11 songs worth of material, so there will be no shortage of stuff from us soon!

So, more to come! But, for now, enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom