• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creepiest Things in Zelda... Even As a Grown Up..??

Unlike most people I don't find Redeads creepy at all. After seeing them dance in Majora's Mask, I've come to love them. xD Now, wall and floormasters... that's another story...

Although I actually find most of the (many) stealth segments throughout the series to really make my heart race. Not really creepy, per se, but they still freak me out. ESPECIALLY the Silent Realm (DEARGODIHATETHATPLACESOMUCHWHYYYY). I'm always, always afraid of getting caught and starting over. That sense of dread always weighs heavily on me, and makes me not want to play whichever game (which is why I'm still not done with SS...). I always shake while I'm doing the stealth segments, and continue to shake after I finished them. AND ALSO, the Shadow Temple and Bottom of the Well in OoT REALLY creeped me out... especially those pools of blood in some areas. *shudder*

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
The silent realms creep me out, I don't know why though, I've seen scarier monsters than the guardians in zelda, I guess it's that feeling of defencelessness, that 'if you don't run fast enough then you will face imminent death' feeling.
If you could fight the guardians then it would be a lot less scary in my opinion.

Let's see...
-The moon
-the children of the moon
-the silent realms
-the happy mask salesmans laugh
-tingle
-Twilight zone music
-OoT N64 redead(for some reason the 3DS redead arent as scary...)
-Annnnnd pretty much majora's mask as a whole, twilight princess has got nothing on that game.

I think the creepiest thing in any Zelda game for me was in the Majoras Mask game. The mummy house in Ikana Canyon creeped me out when I first played the game. Also, the bottom of the well section of OOT was pretty creepy.

Like Likes, or at least the ones in Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask (GIANT Like Likes at night? *Grabs blanket*), Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks. They're my most hated enemy, and one of the things that can truly terrify me the most in video games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom