• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Creepiest Dungeon?

Creepiest Dungeon?

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mines

• Lakebed Temple

• Arbiters Grounds

• Snowpeak Ruins

• Temple of Time

• City in the Sky

• Total voters

geek4887

The Unknown
Man, Arbiter's Grounds must be the worst. I mean, those stupid re-deads are everywhere! I wish they made something like the Shadow Temple on Twilight Princess, considering how many ideas they took from OoT. Yup, that would've been the creepiest.

Out of the ones on the list, Arbiter's Grounds for sure. Mostly because of the ReDeads. They scare the shiz out of me :S But the boss battle was legit. Although in Palace of Twilight, I put that off for like a month just because the Zant's Hand literally gave me nightmares.

Palace of Twilight, the Zant hands were so CREEPY!!! I had to stop playing it because I was playing at night and the hand was just so....scary, stressing, CREEPY! (again) etc.

I have yo go with Twilight Realm!....Those twili guys who you have to save look sooo creepy...and when you get near them the voice they make....It just creeps me out...But i noticed that there was no Twilight Realm on poll...So if it doesnt count, then i choose Snowpeak Temple...Especially the last part where you go upstairs with that female yeti...She walks so slowly...I thought something was going to happen...like that yeti would transform into a monster...(i was actually right...lol)

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
The Snowpeak Ruins were a big one for me. There is this old, worn-down, falling apart mansion, that a couple of Yetis have moved into.

Then there was the Arbiter's Grounds which had this "ancient tomb" feel to it. But it was probably one of my favorite dungeons after acquiring the Spinner.

I found the Snowpeak Ruins to be kinda creepy, the yeti things that live there and the strange music with the creepy pictures.

City in The Sky! It is just so empty and destroyed and the music... it is happy but weird and it taunts you...

I said the Arbiter's Grounds because I don't do dark places! Although I have a fascination with the tombs of Ancient Egypt and it sort of reminded me of that... I just didn't like the dead things all running at me! Lol! But I agree, those hands in the Palace of Twilight freaked me out SO much! It was so scary!

T

Tyewatson

I have to say, Temple of time. That place was creepy. Its creepy when you see a forgotten temple that is so well made and not very aged. I really don't like that temple either... Its creepy and annoying.

City in the Sky! The Oocca are very creepy looking, the music is kind of twisted, and whenever you pick up an Oocca, it sounds like they're screaming something like "I GOT THE TICKET!" really quickly over and over again. The Peahats gave me bad memories of the Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask Peahats as well >.< but I will admit, the Zant heads in the Twilight Temple were really creepy as well :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I didn't find any dungeon to be creepy, however the one with that sort of feel would definitely be Palace of Twilight. Sadly, it isn't a poll choice, so I'll pick City in the Sky for the music (it was a bit unsettling)

Nightcaller17

Destroyer of Souls
I really wanted to say Pallace of Twilight too, those hands mande me scared and i allways clench the remote tighter and it really dose make you feel stressed out! lol

Yes, I agree. I still haven't completed the Pallace of Twilight yet. o.o Too scary. Anyways, Arbitor's Grounds is my favorite, and most hated dungeon in TP, but it is also extremely creepy. Almost crapped my pants when I saw the ReDead Knight. *shudders*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom