• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tech Help Crappy DS Charger Help?

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
My parents have never been the kind to buy their kids anything not required for school (unless it was under $20 and it was a special occasion) so I was ecstatic when I found my sister's ex-boyfriend's Nintendo DS Phat in my room (it was her room before she moved out) but when I turned it on it just blinked for half of a second, so I convinced my mom to take me to gamestop to get a charger, and the only one they had for the DS Phat was a DS/DSL/DSi 3 in one charger, and it sucks, I have successfully charged the DS once, and only now has the light turned red, but the problem is, the male bit doesn't "snap" in, it just kind of sits there, so the red light turns on for a few seconds before shutting off, I have to wiggle the cord to get it to work again, but it just shuts off again, is there a way to keep the male bit in properly? isn't the red light supposed to stay on when charging and turn green when ready?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom