• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Released today in Europe
2 days till North America release
5 days till Japan release
6 days till Australia release

Two days for the US. Though, I have already beat the game (borrowed it from someone), I cannot wait for the release. :yes:

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
photoon18112011at09034.jpg

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Do you know what I have just come home from town with? Apart from a stomach full of crepes, earl grey tea and Caramel coffee Frappucchino?
SKYWARD SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's right, the countdown is over for me now. I have the limited edition version and got a hardback guide with a cloth map(which I will be avoiding using until I have finished the game)
Unfortunately I will not be playing until later on today, as I have driving lessons and school at 1:30. Damn you school! But then I shall finally arrive home and be able to experience the game for myself.
Thanks Cuju for this great thread! I've had fun posting here, but this is in all likelihood my final post here.

Byrne

Waterloo
OMG LOMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T ****** WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
I'm sorry for all you people who got it early. That means that to you, the release date is not that special anymore. For me, the release day on Sunday will be unforgettable - I will remember waiting for 11 am for BestBuy to open and get my game and play it over the afternoon, or however I will get the game. (PS, bestbuy will give a zelda shirt to the first 25 people :) ). I will remember the exact date and cherish it forever :) . It's sad when release dates don't matter to people anymore. (this post is not just me trying to feel sorry for myself for not getting the game early, it's 15% that and 85% me truly being sorry for all of you ;) )

2 SLEEPS LEFT

I ca'n't believe i ca'n't get it! I am going to the pre-release to-morrow and i CA'N'T get it! (sorry for being whiney)
P.S. Oficially Ther is 1 Day 16 Hours And 6 Minutes!
ALSOOOOi Was There When There Was 11.11.11 Left!

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
I'm sorry for all you people who got it early. That means that to you, the release date is not that special anymore. For me, the release day on Sunday will be unforgettable - I will remember waiting for 11 am for BestBuy to open and get my game and play it over the afternoon, or however I will get the game. (PS, bestbuy will give a zelda shirt to the first 25 people :) ). I will remember the exact date and cherish it forever :) . It's sad when release dates don't matter to people anymore. (this post is not just me trying to feel sorry for myself for not getting the game early, it's 15% that and 85% me truly being sorry for all of you ;) )

It being the European release date, I didn't get the game early, just earlier than you, my transatlantic counterpart. Although Gamestop opened at 9am, and had no free stuff to give away. Nobody was even queueing... I was just standing in the rain, waiting for my game on my own. Which I am currently playing, in the Forest Temple. Awesome game is awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom