• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

My god... 1 1/2 more day till European release, and 3 1/2 more days till North American! (No one cares about Australia, jk =P)

It's been a 2 1/2 year long wait for me since I really started getting aboard the hype train for Zelda Wii, now known as Skyward Sword. E3 2010 was one of the most anticipated gaming events for me ever just because of this game. I was skeptical of the new, dramatic art style at first but after 5 minutes of watching the trailers I was in absolute love with it. It is just so fantastical and whimsical.

Now finally there is another date coming up to be put alongside some of the most anticipated gaming moments of my life so far...and you know what it is!!! =D

I don't care what the critics say; Gamespot's 7.5/10, or even Famitsu's 40/40. I know I will love this game =]

if time slows down more than it already has at the moment I will die...

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
1 day and 6 hours until it is out in Europe!

Bwahhh! I'm in Canada, so I get it 2 days after :dry: Besides, since when did Nintendo release games in Europe first? Usually they release the Japanese version first. At least there's one thing better in the American release - THE BOX IS SHINY! Yup, sorry for those poor saps in Europe, but your box is just cheap print, and is not shiny.

Oh yeah ... 3 DAYS

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Bwahhh! I'm in Canada, so I get it 2 days after :dry: Besides, since when did Nintendo release games in Europe first? Usually they release the Japanese version first. At least there's one thing better in the American release - THE BOX IS SHINY! Yup, sorry for those poor saps in Europe, but your box is just cheap print, and is not shiny.

Oh yeah ... 3 DAYS

I'm in Canada too, and we get it at the same time as the yankees, on the 20th!

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
I'm in Canada too, and we get it at the same time as the yankees, on the 20th!

Canada FTW! Also, completely off topic, but did you know Canada has the strongest economy right now, as in it did not get weaker because of the recession? I find that awesome that Canada has a stronger economy than the US. But that doesn't make us get Skyward Sword earlier than the Americans :dry:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Canada FTW! Also, completely off topic, but did you know Canada has the strongest economy right now, as in it did not get weaker because of the recession? I find that awesome that Canada has a stronger economy than the US. But that doesn't make us get Skyward Sword earlier than the Americans :dry:

I know man! It's awesome! But Nintendo musn't think we lumberjacks really care about video games... :P

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
1 day till Europe release
3 days till North America release
6 days till Japan release
7 days till Australia release.

Only two more days til Saturday and midnight... I can't wait to see more of Celeboy's song!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
The penultimate verse...
One Day 'till Zelda and Beedle sold to me...
10 Poes a-Haunting
9 Dreamy Bosses
8 Masks of Hyrule
7 Sages Sparkling
6 Hearts a-Bleeping
5 Gold Rupees
4 Magic Swords
3 Loftwings
2 Ocarinas
And a Slingshot with a Kikwee!!!

3days 3days 3days CANT...... Wait..... MUCH...... LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shut up man youre makeing me jealous

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom