• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
Your wish is granted, but a he overheard a terrorist say a code word to stop the suicidal bombing in case if anything went wrong. The suicidal bombing takes place where ever you'll be tomorrow.
I wish Ho-oh really did take children away when they went to the rainbow.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Granted, but you swim off a cliff.

I wish for a fish that could wish for a fish that could wish for a fish that could wish for a fish that could wish for a fish that could wish for a fish that could wish for a fish that could wish for a fish that could wish for a fish fish that could wish for a fish that could wish for a fish that could wish for a fish that could wish for a fish that could wish for a fish that could wish for a fish that could wish for a fish that could do my homework.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Granted, but even though the original fish COULD wish for another fish, he doesn't take the time to actually wish.

I wish the moon was really made of cheese, and we could eat it. (and that its not moldy and/or gone bad)

Granted! But it is too much cheese to eat it all and in 3days it will crush on earth and kill you.

I want the snowing to stop now!

Akuhime-sama

Granted, but it never snows again, and everything gets thrown off because the seasons can't change from Spring/Summer.

I wish my nose wasn't stuffy right now

Akuhime-sama

Granted, but the pulse was too fast to handle, and every fabric of its existence was torn away in the chaos! @_@

I wish they would stop putting ridiculous warning signs on things.
(Ex: there was a can of peanuts that said: "warning, may contain peanuts"... it said PEANUTS right on the can) -headsmack-

Akuhime-sama

Granted... but because its "Sonic"..... it runs off looking for Eggman

Okay, then I change my wish to "I wish the population of Earth was not dumb enough to NEED the ridiculous warning labels"
(WHY would you need to be warned that a can of peanuts would contain peanuts!?) Dx

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Granted. But the people are so bored of the fact that there are no warning lables to entertain them, that they want the warning lables so they can laugh at "Do not attempt to stop chainsaw with hands" or "Do not drop toaster in the bath tub"

I wish people cared when jimmy cracks corn

I wish that Nintendo would release EarthBound 3 in English without miss transalation,bugs,edited at all besides the English language for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom