• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Then you must have EVERYTHING! (Including shortness of breath, Cancer, and an early death e.c.t)

I wish for a puppy that loves me to suddenly appear in my arms.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Granted. But that inner peace attracts serial killers who kill you for being too peaceful. They rip that inner peace out of you, split it up and give it to each other. You are now left with nothing, but death. :D

I wish for Pokemon to be real.

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Granted. Too bad you cant fight them against each other, or own one because of Pokemon Ethically Treated, Awesome! (P.E.T.A)

I wish for a better wish.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Granted, but you have to go on a painfully long and tediuos fetchquest to get it, then a few hours later you get it sucked out of you by a green-skinned evil overlord.

I wish that I had a best friend that isn't depressed, annoying, cruel, and/or won't break our friendship for some stupid reason like peer pressure.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Granted, but you will become a River Zora.

I wish for video game Among The Sleep to be released this Thursday (playable alpha available now doesn't count).

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
Granted, but it comes out as a game in which you play as a fairy and cast baby spells and listen to Justin Bieber

I wish for the CD-i games to be erased from history!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom