• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Granted but every one starts to use it and it gets anoeying.
I wish for a black hole to apear at the center if the earth. (Not relly. Sorry cel-shaded deku my thumb are to big and my phone registers it as the wrong key either that or is a combination of being tiered and typeing to quickly.)

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
Granted. but it turns out it's the stupidest one out there! :P

I wish for everything!

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
Granted, you got everything including bad luck, computer viruses, AIDS and malaria
I wish my cat was smart enough to open and close the tap for whenever he wants a drink of water.

Granted, but now your cat is so smart that he devises a means of crushing your will and making you his mind slave. He forces you to do all manner of unspeakable things, most of which involve your butt.

I wish for a button that says 'Neat Guy' so everyone will know what a neat guy I am.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
There is butevery stops careing and earth expoldeds from a nucler disaster.
I wish for the relase of the mother games out side of japan.

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
granted, but everyone in the world gets so fat that the Earth starts plummeting into the sun because of all of the weight.
I wish that Nickelodeon brought back "All That", and it was just as good as it was in the 90's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom