• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Jeez, why am I always stuck with the no wishers?

I wish that I had an always full cup of tasty, healthy, non-kill-me-y, non-hurt-me-in-any-way-y eggnog.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Granted, but then the person you sell it to sells it to your next door neighbor for $1000.

I wish I could beat phantom ganon in OoT!

Jedizora

:right:
Granted, but it automaticly becomes a shuffle.
I wish more people would join the RP I created.(Don't you just love product placement?)

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Granted, but then they see how bad it sucks and immidatly quit. No offense.

I wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a fish that can wish for a bowl of pasta.​

S

s4ad0w

Ok... but that fish doesn't wish for any of the other fishes.

I Wish this wish could not be corrupted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom