• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Coolest thing ever

jack546

The chosen one
hey if you shoot fire keese in gannons tower with light arrows they will give you freaking purple ruppies

Gannon is spelled Ganon. Ruppie is spelled Rupee. Learn this.

Also, you can kill just about anything with the light arrows, and theyll yeild a purple rupee.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
whats a ruppie? what do you use them for?
Dadude1200: Rupees are money. In every single Zelda game.
Who said anything about rupees? He specifically asked what a ruppie was. Spelling it important, you should pay attention to it. And on a Zelda fansite you're going to get berated if you can't spell common simple terms like "rupee" and "Ganon", so obviously he was being sarcastic to get this exact point across.

jack546

The chosen one
lolgames4u im sorry but i think dadude was being a jerk and insulting the way i spelt rupee.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
This is well known. Like, really well known. Also, if you're twelve, I'd think you could spell Ganon, and Rupee, and use proper grammar, like capitalization and apostrophes.

S

Stimulating!

This is well known. Like, really well known. Also, if you're twelve, I'd think you could spell Ganon, and Rupee, and use proper grammar, like capitalization and apostrophes.

But, that sentence, is, like, about as far away, as, well, like, from proper grammar, as, like, well, ruppie is. Get over yourself.

IHNo

The Other Side
Ganon. Rupee.

I didn't know this "secret" and I've played OoT through 3 times now. It's probably because I get really stingy with my magic and supplies and don't use them unless I really have to. xD

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
This is getting way off-topic. Please stop bickering about who spelled what which way, because it's really not that important. If this doesn't get back on topic, I'll have to close the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom