• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cool Zelda Game Idea

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
A while ago I started thinking about a pretty cool (at least I think) Zelda game idea. My idea was that link(metioning this for the second time this week.) dies. The thing is Zelda goes away really sad, but then a fairy bonks her on the head.(a green fairy at that!)It turns out the fairy is link. Now I don't know what would set them on an adventure,(please tell me your ideas!) but I was thinking maybye to find out why link got turned into a fairy.(besides him being dead.) Now I don't acculy like that idea very much and I want ideas.(so reply and give me yours!)Now even if my idea is good I don't have an Idea on why he is a fairy got turned into a fairy.(so give me your idea on that too!)Now just to say also tell me what you think of this game idea.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
An idea of mine for a Zelda game is that link is the single male born to the Gerudo every hundred years(or something like that) and starts off as the King of the Gerudo like Ganondorf was in Ocarina of Time. The Gerudo desert was one of my favorite areas and I would love for them to develop the Gerudo more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom