• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Conductor Link or Green Tunic Link?

What clothing would you wear in Spirit Tracks?

• Green Hero's Tunic or nothing! (Well... not NOTHING...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conductor's Clothes all the way! It's new and fresh!

• Both equally, or for when the situation calls for one over the other.

• Total voters

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Honestly in Zelda games where Link has starter clothing (Examples: Ordon Link, Pajama Link, and Conducter Link if it IS a starting outfit) I wish you could unequip the Green Tunic just for fun or for preference, but personally I of course would use the green tunic, and if Nintendo put in a blue one, that one of course.

Gohma

Mmmmmmmmmh... BOMBS
I want to be able to switch between the two costumes.
If someday I want to be "Link the Hero of Train", then I'd take the conductor's costume.
But for the remaining of the game, I'll keep the green one xP

I would probably switch back and forth. Both depending on the situation and just when I wanted a change.

I always swapped tunics in OoT, so I don't see how this would be much different. I sort of like the idea of having another outfit.

But I doubt we'll be able to switch. If anything, it'll probably be like the Pajamas in Wind Waker or the Ordon Clothes in Twilight Princess; we'll switch out of them after an early portion of the game.

Zarom

The King
I also think he should switch back and forth. When Link is on the train, he would wear his conductor's outfit and in the main adventure, he would wear his traditionnal Green Tunic.

octorok74

TETTAC
I would much rather play in the tunic, but I think that they will add in that after quest mode. You know the one in WW that lets you keep the starting clothes if you beat the game. It will most likely be like that, maybe.

Steve

5/19/13
I prefer the green tunic, but the conductor outfit just suits him in Spirit Tracks, in fart I wouldn't even have mined Link being in a sailor suit for Phantom Hourglass (though it'd probably give me nightmares).

L

Linksmyfavorite

I guess you would kind of need both clothes since he is going to be a conductor, but my personal favorite is the green tunic.

If given the choice, I'd easily choose the Green Tunic. It's classic, and suits Link so well. However, I think I'd wear the Conductor's Clothes whenever riding the train. It's a train, and he has the clothes available to him, so why not? I'd hate the outfit to have to go to waste!

I would truly like to see both in the game... It would be sweet if you start with the Green Tunic, and then he gets the train and when he is in the train and driving he has that tunic, and when he is fighting he gets the fun old green tunic. I am not a person for change in Zelda, but if they let you choose the tunic to wear, I would not really care. Or if they do what I said.

T

The zelda lover

For me is the green tunic aaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaiiiiissssss

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
I guess I would have to say conductor's clothing. It is unique and I know the "Hero's Tunic" is the main point of the legend

"And then the hero in green would come and save us"

I would play as conductor Link because it's fun in a....weird way.....

I would definitely sport the Conductor outfit. In all honesty, it would be nice if I could wear the original village outfit on TP throughout the game if I chose to. I wish they would take the changeable outfit feature from TP and expand on it a little more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom