• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Computer File Help!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Hi guys! First of all I think that this thread fits in here. If it doesn't, then you may move it. Next, I want to state the problem. Recently, I have gotten GIMP, and tried to install Zelda fonts, and for some reason set it to open up with the program. Then I realized just now that I made a huge mistake; It was a zip file and the only way to install it to gimp is to extract it, but I can't when it is set to poen up with a program. Can someone tell me how I can undo it, so the Zip file will be undenified?

I'm assuming you're using Windows, in which case you right-click on the .zip folder and do "Open With...." and go to the tab/ click the button where it says "Select Default Application", and set it back to default, or no application, or you can set it to open with 7zip or WinRAR automatically. From there you can choose if you want to do this every time you open this type or file or not.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I'm assuming you're using Windows, in which case you right-click on the .zip folder and do "Open With...." and go to the tab/ click the button where it says "Select Default Application", and set it back to default, or no application, or you can set it to open with 7zip or WinRAR automatically. From there you can choose if you want to do this every time you open this type or file or not.
Well I actually already got it set on something and I need to get rid of that so the file will have the regular zipped folder image or undefined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom