• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Collectibles

I know for sure there will be Heart Pieces, but what other kinds of collectibles could be in this game? They may do an upgrade system or something like that like they did in skyward sword. If they did that, then you could collect treasure from defeating enemies, and even by opening chests. I can't really think of any collectibles they could add. What kinds of collectibles do you want to see?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I hope they don't introduce treasure until there's a major (over)haul regarding upgrades. We need more than basic abilities. We need elemental stuff, status effects, and new item/weapon skins to go along with upgrades. And I don't mean one or two upgrades in a tree; I'm talking 6+ upgrades in any given tree. :O

Transmutation stones would be great collectibles. Maybe we could have Golden Sword appearance with Wooden Sword/Fighter Sword stats for a special Minimalist run? And stuff like that.

Fig

The Altruist
As far as collectibles go, I personally would like to see many of them have some sort of upgrade or at least RPG elements. An good video game that the game could use as a guide is Dark Souls. In Dark Souls, everything is up to you and all items and armor have different stats that increase some certain abilities and decrease others, similar to other RPG games. I think that will more likely happen in the Wii U Zelda game, but nothing one can always hope.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
i bet you they add collectible Ancient Stone Tablets in it, call me crazy but there is one in each dungeon in a lot of fan made games, i dont see why not

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Each game has had some sort of new collectible item, so I don't think that ALBW will be any kind of exception. Of course, how in depth the collection quests are differ from each game, so I'm hoping that we get one that is actually fun. Grinding for treasure in Skyward Sword got boring after a little while, even with the Treasure Medal, and I do not want future games to have such tedious collection quests like that one. Looking for Heart Pieces is generally quite fun, because you are constantly looking for something. ALBW should have collectibles that are not necessarily difficult, but not incredibly tedious either, to complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom