• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art CM's Zelda Art Thread

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Thank you so much everyone! <3

Here's today's drawing. :3

----

Day 17 - Beast of the Twilight

day17zad.png

A bit about this piece:

Wolf Link, wolf Link, WOLF LINK! AND MINDA!!!! :D:D:D

Ahem...all geeking aside...XD Here's day 17 of my Zelda-a-Days.

Though I haven't played Twilight Princess yet, this is among the many reasons why I want to so badly...;w;

Simple background for today...because...well...I couldn't think of anything else. :sweat: I'm sorry.

Enjoy!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Amazing!:clap: I love it! Twilight Princess was one of my favorite games because it had Midna in it.^^ Can't wait till tomorrow's!:D

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Oh my goodness--- Words cannot express my feelings--
IT'S PERFECT!

Gah-- I feel so gooey inside :U
This is just-- perfect.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Wow! Thanks everyone! ^__^ I'm happy that piece got such positive feedback!

Anyway, here's today's!

------

Day 18 - Fierce Deity Link

day18zad.png

A bit about this piece:

I think I may have spent a little too much time on this piece...@.@ It doesn't look as awesome as I wanted it to. :/ I really, really love how young Link turned out though. :3

I have said it once and I will say it again: Fierce Deity Link has to be THE coolest mask transformation in Majora's Mask. Period. :3

I hope to manage to get this mask during my playthrough of the game currently.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy. :3 I need to get started on day 19, because it's going to be relatively large...o_O

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Hey guys! :3 Just quickly stopping by to post this before I scoot off to bed and avoid SS spoilers. XD

------

Day 19 - Link through the Ages

day19zad.png

Larger version here.

A bit about this piece:

OH. MY. GOD! *dies* This took FOREVER to do. ;w;

Why did I make myself do this? Why did I think it was such a good idea! XD

Not an original idea, but there is reason for it. :3 Skyward Sword comes out tomorrow (which will also be the theme of tomorrow's drawing) so I felt that a massive picture of (just about) every Link was appropriate.

That being said...There's a lot going on in here. ;w; I may have accidentally forgot to add in important details, so I apologize if I screwed things up a little here.

Also...Toon Link....>( So flippin' annoying to draw! XD lol I couldn't get him to look right...;w; I'm sorry Toon Link fans!

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Day 20 - Skyward Sword

day20zad.png

A bit about this piece:

It's finally here! :D Unless you live in Europe then you have it already. XD

I won't be able to play this game just yet, but man! 8D Am I happy that the wait and anticipation has finally come to a close and I can sort-of drool over this game from afar, much like I do with other Zelda titles I haven't played yet but really want to...*cough* Twilight Princess*cough*...I mean...what?

(Seriously though...;w; I usually wait for a good number of years before I can actually play console Zelda games. I got caught up with Pokemon games in the past couple of years...maybe I should focus on my other Nintendo favourite now. :sweat: )

So...other than that...pic is self-explanatory. 8D Hope you all like!

See you tomorrow!

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Thanks so much guys! *hugs all around*

Here's today's. :3

------

Day 21 - Cuccos

day21zad.png

Cuccos....Cuccos everywhere...

A bit about this piece:

Some silly Zelda fanart for you today, 'cause nearly every Zelda fan has known the terror of the cucco or equivalent at some point of their gaming lives. XD

This will also be the last time I use OoT Link in this series until day 30. The reason why I used him for this picture is because I've had some rather unpleasant experiences with cuccos in that particular game. XD I didn't learn my lesson after Link's Awakening...but then again, I actually think pestering the chickens is much more fun to do with the top down games rather than the 3D ones...where it becomes horrifying. O_O

Hope you all get a good kick out of this one! XD Until tomorrow then. :3

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Thank you, Rain! *hugs* I'm happy it made you laugh! :D I love your artwork too, btw! :3 Never stop drawing, 'k?

---

Day 22 - Twilight Princess Zelda

day22zad.png

A bit about this piece:

I apologize if there are any inconsistencies with this one. ;w; I just had one bad thing happen to me after another today, so I was in a slightly bad mood whilst drawing this.

Twilight Princess Zelda is my second favourite Zelda design of all time (it was my first until I saw the Skyward Sword design for Zelda which I just fell in love with).

I couldn't help but fall head over heels for her design in TP. She looked so elegant and marvelous in comparison with the previous Zelda designs. She looks super pretty. ;w;

So yeah...simple drawing is simple for today. :sweat: I hope you all like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom