• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Climate GeoDiodes Secrets Of The World's Climates (series) vs Breath Of The Wild's climates battle.

Which of these climates does Breath of the Wild have and where would it be and which one does the job better? Geodiode - YouTube And here is a BOTW interactive map: Breath of the Wild Interactive Map (zeldadungeon.net)

My intention is to figure out which areas of Breath of the Wild represent real climates the most and GeoDiode is a guide of the world's climate habitat areas with graphs and pictures so you can see rainfall patterns,sunshine hours,etc. Does the real life counterparts have the better version or does Breath of the Wild do?

I'll let you decide and figure it out.

Breath of the Wild has stylized climate biomes, but they are generally accurate (especially the desert climate). The real-life versions are definitely better because they are real-life and no matter how long I spend in Faron, it doesn't compare to Brazil.

Breath of the Wild has stylized climate biomes, but they are generally accurate (especially the desert climate). The real-life versions are definitely better because they are real-life and no matter how long I spend in Faron, it doesn't compare to Brazil.
What would be a better rainfall probability for it THEN 0? 10 percent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom