• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Characters you simply can't forget even if you want to

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Tingle.

I couldn't ever forget that shining example of masculinity.
IMG_20211008_075519_0CS.jpg

Skunk

Floof
Beedle, I think it is because he appears on many games so I end up seeing him a lot but he has become instantly recognizable to me. I think he was at his best in SS with the flying shop (Getting dropped out of the shop for refusing to buy anything was very amusing.) but he also had some fun moments in Botw, like when he acts surprised/scared if you gallop past him in BotW and he says something like: "Woah!". I like those little details that help flesh out character's personalities by they way they move or react to things around them.
Beedle is that for me too, although I think of him as he is in the DS games since I've played those more.

Aro

I think it’s Tingle (many), Prince Sidon (BotW), and Peatrice (SS) for different reasons.

Tingle because he is annoying, crazy, and a little funny all at the same time.

Sidon because he is nice and I just really like him, especially the fact that he is the only good looking male Zora is BotW, also Sidon x Link has been burned into my head and I can’t decide if I hate it or love it.

Peatrice because in SS you can lead her on into thinking you love her and I feel bad about it all the time.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I think it’s Tingle (many), Prince Sidon (BotW), and Peatrice (SS) for different reasons.

Tingle because he is annoying, crazy, and a little funny all at the same time.

Sidon because he is nice and I just really like him, especially the fact that he is the only good looking male Zora is BotW, also Sidon x Link has been burned into my head and I can’t decide if I hate it or love it.

Peatrice because in SS you can lead her on into thinking you love her and I feel bad about it all the time.
Lemme help you make up your mind on Sidon x Link, or "Sink":

Imagine your fiance dies so instead you just hook up with her little brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom