• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Certain Sounds That Make Your Skin Crawl.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
It actually doesn't make my skin crawl, but my lip and finger tips feel weird when someone pulls zips quick enough and rub a fabric with nails

"Certain sounds that make your skin crawl."

Not really. I can't think of any sound that makes my skin crawl. Not yet anyways.

But since this is Halloween season, I'm listening to this Ambience during the month of October (if you like spooky stuff, you'll love this):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzG_3q50DuPlMMNqpfKeEt4-iU33Uy5JT

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzG_3q50DuPnzCbZEB_iqf4NAC_moG_oI

This year, I'm going to give out candy along with my sister and my mother on Halloween night (swedish berries, sour patches, swedish fishes, fuzzy peaches, creamy caramel cubes, St. Catherine taffy, mini Halloween chip bags, etc). And when I'm done giving out candy, I'm going to be hunting for candy in my "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" and play games with my animal villagers and go see Jack to trade my candy for furnitures.

There's enough space for only 10 houses and villagers in my village and I need new blood in my village, so one of my 10 villagers has to leave because I'm going to welcome a new villager into my village. Victoria (a horse villager, she's nice) is leaving in 6 days and I'm crying. I'll probably never see her again (I can't afford those damn expensive Amiibo cards and they are far more expensive now that the Nintendo 3DS/New Nintendo 3DS is discontinued and now that the Amiibo cards can only be bought from websites like Amazon and Ebay), and I'll probably never get to celebrate holidays with her or see her enjoy the summer fireworks or the New Year's fireworks. I think I'm going to cry again. God, why do we get so attached to pixelated villagers that when we lose one we freaking grieve as though we lost a flesh and blood relative or friend? Go figure. It's been 2 years since Lyman left and it still hurts. And Victoria is leaving in 6 days. I can only hope that there will be new blood in my village soon and that a cool villager is going to show up in the campsite. I wonder how many villagers I will have to meet and interact with in the campsite before I make my choice as to who is going to be my new 10th villager. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get one of the ones I really want to have in my village, like; Derwin (a cool geek who likes to study, has classroom furnitures, and he reminds me of the shy and brainy Honker from "Darkwing Duck"), Mallary, Olivia, Fuchsia, Caroline, Bob or Soleil.

https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Villager_list_(New_Leaf)

Currently, my villagers are:

- Curlos the sheep
- Aurora the penguin
- Apollo the eagle
- Goose the chicken
- Cube the penguin
- Robin the bird
- Sylvia the kangaroo
- Kitt the kangaroo
- Merry the cat
- Victoria the horse (she's leaving in 6 days)

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "makes your skin crawl" but I hate the sound of like, falling objects. My mom will roll bags of laundry down the stairs and it's literally the most uncomfortable noise ever. Any loud noises really, I hate the sound of people yelling.
When people scratch their nails over each other. Or when a knife or fork is used to scratch something
Dude yeah like if someone scrapes their fork against a plate? Literally the worst.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
The kind of cliche answer is nails down a chalkboard but for me even the sound of chalk on a chalkboard makes my skin crawl. Honestly, even thinking about writing with chalk on a chalkboard makes my skin crawl.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Nails on cardboard. Or cardboard on cardboard like when box flaps rub against each other. Also nails on paper. Oh, and when an eraser gets low and you accidentally scratch the metal part of the pencil on paper, jeez, just thinking about it makes me shudder hah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom