• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Alright, I'm caught up. I think...

First, Hi Storm

2nd UNVOTE

Now...from what I've seen so far, I've got to agree with Rag. With the way Ex up and said (paraphrasing?) "Let storm have the night action" seems really off to me. Like I get the feeling that it was an attempt to get an early wagon started on him(Storm).

ok so first there's killjoy agreeing with rag

ExLight - Town lean: The way he's playing isn't really giving me a reason to doubt him.
Ragnarokio - scum lean: Like with what Kirino mentioned, with the way she hopped onto poking Ex early on and then went abscent shortly after seems scetchy at best.
Spiritual Mask Salesman - Null: I'm going to cut him some slack for the time being because of the following;

Kirino - Town lean: Even with 7 posts so far, he hasn't said anything to make me question him.
Storm - Scum lean: His initial goings on about "How he always gets killed before D2, dodging Min Mins earlier posts about him, and, imo getting overly offensive regarding the way I misworded my question about his vote. (I swear I overlooked that you swapped from me to Zingy. Honest!)
@Viral Maze - Null: Where'd ya go? You aight? Where'd you get that awesome avvy?
Chevywolf30 - Null/Town lean: He has some good posts.
Seanzie - Town lean: he really seems to be scum hunting, Also the way he was poking at me in particular has me feeling good about him.
Zinger2099 - [Fry Squint]: His spamming pics/gifs WITH votes in them has me a bit suspicious.
MapelSerup - Null: I want to seem more from you pancake and waffle topping.
Morbid Minish - Town lean: I feel like she's got her "Fry Squint Mode" on.
------------------
To answer Min Mins question:
1) Storm
2) Rag
3) Zingy

killjoy then suspects rag a bit later when heat is getting off of zinger

these reads are very safe. all of the reads are leans which are ok at that stage of the game, but the reads (and the accompanying vote order) is basically consensus. and 2/3 reads were wrong so far

I was able to get one in, got the Roleblock. Chevy was also my target, had to slap the "panic button" last minute.

Maple and/or Chevy, what does the pineapple do, if anything? Or can that be answered?

nai

By now It's safe to say that we already got the hint that the format of your posts are a part of your role.

She even made a similar attempt on Ex, but reluctantly backed off when she noticed it wasn't going anywhere.

Unvote
Vote: Rag

opportunistic

I will say that I did get a watcher skill yesterday and used it to peep on Minish (don't ask me why, it was originally going to be Zinger, but I had second thoughts after he used his Vote skill, and I'm curious, Ex and Zinger, what were you two up to? Especially you Zinger.

............. ok but why

from what i understand, killjoy seems fine with voting out sms which is another kinda consensus vote here
Up until recently, Zingy was the one I found to be top scummiest. As for me hoping on the SMS Wagon, You've made minimal effort to contribure. I understand that with D1 you were busy with other things. However, at the start of D2, you've barely said anything. Though with what was said, save for todays read list, seemed low key playfull.

Can you elaborate further? What makes me stick out enough for you to squint at me so?

Even with this being, my, what, 5th or 6th game? I'm still feeling slightly uncertain about some stuff making me sloppy. Yes, I know I should be better, but I don't like being rushed.

I'd actually enjoy hearing what you think of my, since I can't say what I really want to say, insanity.

i WASN'T DONE. U lil'

so anyways yeah i pulled up a quote which confirmed what i remembered. so anyways killjoy isn't screaming scum but there also isn't a contribution that makes him town here

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I’m seeing two possible scum teams here. Essentially, I feel at least two people from each list could possibly be scum together.

First off: SMS, FG, Killjoy

Second one: Ex, Minish, Zinger, Viral Maze?
I like this post.
If Mapel is scum, I feel like he'd split his team between the two possibilities. No deduction or induction here, just a paranoid thought.

SMS, FG, KJ and Mapel are my main points of contention today and tbh (regardless of Mapels post).

We know that Zinger did have a Bodyguard shot because of his NLP, and he visited me which makes sense. He could have been mafia and also had another ability that he used on me, but it wasn't the kill or roleblock at least so it's likely he just bodyguarded me.
I think Ex brought up that scum could still possibly have gotten the one-shot BG to use due to there being a vig. But I think thats too easy. Scum BG wouldn't target their own teammates if they feared a vig ESPECIALLY after claiming BG in thread. A dead scum BG would just generate a lynch against the vig's intended target once the vig claimed. It would be in a scum BG's best interest to refrain from using it if they feared a vig as to not save a townie, and not out a scumbud.

We know neither Mapel or SMS got the n1 kill. What's weird is that if Mapel is mafia, why did he claim to give Chevy the motivator shot n1 instead of giving it to a scumbud. Unless it was to look townier and they were hoping maybe Chevy wouldn't get a question right. Though if Mapel is scum would FG (Seanzie) also give Chevy a pineapple n1. Dunno if scum would double up to look better like that. Especially to Chevy.

If we believe that myself, Ex, Viral, and Zinger are all town and SMS or Mapel couldn't have made the n1 kill, then that just leaves either Killjoy or FG (Seanzie) as the killer.
I might be missing something, but why couldn't Mapel have done the N1 kill? Because he was a motivator or did someone track him?

I have to just leace Minish as null, but if she goes through with Lynching me today I'd say absolutely lynch her, assuming night actions even give town a chance to make it another day.
Do you think Min is just powerwolfing here now in D3?
Why is her alignment tied to her susing you?

Also, suss FG and Killjoy both for putting him to hammer range without thinking about the fact that we are in MyLo. Their attempts to build separate but seemingly coordinated wagons really look like a scum push on Ex.
You were the first to vote SMS, before myself, which, at the time I was unaware that it was MyLo.

Killjoy (it bothers me a bit how hostile they were when the day started as if me or Zinger had done necessarily bad to Minish despite her not implying anything of sorts).
If I offended, Sowwy? (> ‘n’)>

Anyway... any hostility was unintended with the way I worded it. I swear!

oh i forgot what a watcher did. ok killjoy that was actually a good move
Now I'm wish I knew the full extent of what exactly a watcher does beforehand...

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Do you think Min is just powerwolfing here now in D3?
Why is her alignment tied to her susing you?
At some point you should expect a player like Minish to hit scum, and if she hasn't for 3 whole phases, she is probably just scum. She said I'm low on her PoE too so if she backs up on that it conflicts with the facts of her idea of the gamestate which probably means her scenario of the gamestate might be inaccurate for town, therefore flexible for her if it means she can win. I would certainly be worried of Minish openwolfing if she decides to lynch me, but it might not matter anyway if today really is mylo.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
At some point you should expect a player like Minish to hit scum, and if she hasn't for 3 whole phases, she is probably just scum. She said I'm low on her PoE too so if she backs up on that it conflicts with the facts of her idea of the gamestate which probably means her scenario of the gamestate might be inaccurate for town, therefore flexible for her if it means she can win. I would certainly be worried of Minish openwolfing if she decides to lynch me, but it might not matter anyway if today really is mylo.
I can't get over the fact that she claimed vig in a night with two protection roles. I got two scenarios:
No vig in game - Scum hit Chevy. KJ (scum?) claims (scum)watcher on Min and gets claims from Ex and Zinger (already claimed). Min openwolfs, asks for RBer so she can fakeclaim vig. RB target is the scum's mislynch today at possible MyLo. Its inspired, but I agree not impossible.
Vig in game - it actually is Min. The fact that we have two protection roles last night makes me lean this way. Why have a doctor and BG if its just the mafia's NK.

I've been burned before calling the setup, but if that doesn't clear Min, it town leans her hard since I know my action, I believe and townlean Zinger, so I'm leaning towards Min actually being a vig.

I do like your comment on the gamestate though. I agree scum would generally have a flexible gamestate, but this late into the game it's player dependent.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm a big dumb and realize I've been saying Rag blocked Mapel n1 and that's why he couldn't have gotten the kill. Rag actually tracked Mapel to Chevy. So it still doesn't change the fact he didn't get the kill. I dunno why I keep thinking that when Killjoy was the one that blocked Chevy.

I'll respond to other stuff later tonight but I just realized that and wanted to clarify.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I thought you were just had tracker N1, if it's a Motion Detector than yeah you coming in to share that would be risky if you were scum.
What does that even mean
Oh yeah, @Morbid Minish thought on my view of Ex, I knoe based on roles yall decided to just clear him fsr, but am I crazy for thinling tunneling a low activity player fits his scum meta. I feel like I remember him doing it across the first 2 or 3 phases last time I was scumbuds with him.
Hey there mister "now that funnygurl is here I'll be active SIKE"

If you pick any of my games on bulba you'll see that I always want to get rid of low activities as any alignment because I value an active game more than winning. And that as scum I usually shoot them, not push lynches.

I think it's really weird he cops me if he's scum but it's certainly possible.
> me misreading minish in the past 4 games with her as scum causing me to lose
> "why would Ex do that"

If you're following Minish's PoE I'm not even the top lynch today.
I'm not going to follow her PoE, I'm going to follow mine.
Just because you didn't move on the first night that doesn't clear you of anything. As I theorized previously, scum could've sent only one person to execute all actions to reduce the chance of multiple players getting tracked or something akin, which is what I'm going to believe in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom