• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 Can the Biggoron Sword Break?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WechyPichu

is hiding behind 7 froxie
My friend 's sistr was playing zelda and she said the Biggoron sword broke, but the Biggoron said it couldnt?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
She must've confused it with the Giant's Knife or whatever it's called. The Biggoron sword can't break, unless shes talkign about the sword you get from the decent sized goron in the goron caves (not the one you get after the trading sequence)

MW7

Yes like the other posters have said it can't break. I think your friend's sister is referring to the Giant's Knife as the Biggoron Sword. Being Zelda fans here we might take this for granted, but when you think about it it's incredibly easy to make this mistake. The Giant's Knife is literally a sword from a big goron so if you don't know how to get the actual Biggoron Sword but have heard about it this makes total sense.

The Biggoron sword, that you have to go through a whole entire sidequest to get, cannot break. It is built by the Goron at the top of the mountain. If you pay for one (I think it's not technically called biggoron sword) for like 200 rupees, yeah, it breaks

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
Depends

If you buy the Giant's Knife (which is as powerful as the Biggoron Sword), then yes, it can.
If you complete the Biggoron Sword sidequest, then no.

(This might sound weird, but I prefer the Giant's Knife. It's powerful, but can only be used so many times!)

She probably meant "The Giant's Knife" which you get in Goron City from the giant goron for two-hundred rupees, and it breaks after two-hundred hits... "The Biggoron Sword" is the sword that you get from the goron on top of Death Mountain, after a long, yet worth it, trading sequence, and that sword is unbreakable

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
The Giant's knife which is an imperfect Biggoron Sword is capable of breaking after a few swings so Technically yes it can....but the one that can isn't called that.

The Giant's Knife BECOMES the Biggoron's sword, that might be what she meant. But the Giant's Knife has to break before you can use it to make the Biggoron's sword...

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
The Giant's Knife BECOMES the Biggoron's sword, that might be what she meant. But the Giant's Knife has to break before you can use it to make the Biggoron's sword...

You actually do not need to even have the Giant's Knife to get the Biggorons Sword. IIRC you get the broken Biggoron'sSword from the carpenter after you give him his saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom