• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can I Call This 100% Skyward Sword Completion?

Originally, I planned to breeze through SS and just beat it. After investing so much time and really enjoying the game, I decided to try to 100% the game. Here is my personal checklist, is there anything else I should do?

Complete Main Quest
All Heart Containers
All Goddess Cubes
Batreux Completed
Hylian Shield

I feel like that's good enough for me to say I 100% SS. I don't think I need to find every treasure or upgrade every item. I don't have a ton of time to play, back when I lived at home I 100% Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and it took 100 hours and it was nothing. Now I don't have all night to play.

Also, how do you know when you got all the Goddess Cubes? If you dowse 360 degrees and none of them get picked up, does that mean they are all found?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
100% GTA? Isnt GTA just a game where you run around and hijack cars and run from the cops...how would you 100% that...

I would also fully upgrade everything, but that's just me. As for the goddess cubes, since theres no way to keep track of them ingame, try using this site's guide and making a checklist. Then cross each one off when you get its reward.

I looked up all the goddess cubes I think I got them.

Google a 100% checklist for San Andrews, it is extensive to say the least... I also 100% gta 3 and vice city. I usually 100% Zelda games.

All GTA games reward you pretty nifty weapons and vehicles for 100%ing the hidden packages.

Also ya that looks good enough to call it 100%.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
im not really sure what constitutes a 100%... but in my opinion ud still hav to upgrade the items, find every treasure, and collect every bug

Do you have all 5 bottles??

I think you should upgrade all the items as well.

If you have all that, I would consider it 100%'d. SS is very easy to 100%; there are only like 3 non Goddess cube chest outside the dungeins in the whole game.

To me it depends: do you want to do the Hero Mode? That to me would constitute a full 100%. Also, for the Goddess Cubes, you could just fly around in the sky and find if all 27 Goddess Chests are unlocked and open.

Fig

The Altruist
Personally, I would say yes that you have 100% complete for Skyward Sword. But in my opinion, you can still need to worry about the items and it'd be cool to have every single item upgraded to its maximum, sop that's all you need I believe. Just upgrade your items and you'll be 100% complete in my terms. You don't have to if you don't want to, but it'd look nice to see that you have a complete arsenal of weapons and items. :)

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
You are just missing collecting all five bottles and upgrading all your items. Other than that, your checklist is complelety right. I 100% a while ago and I went all out. Do you know how the Item Check girl has five rows of area for you? Well i filled it all up with four Seed Satchels, four Medium Seed Stachels, four Large SeedSatchels, four Bomb Bags, four Medium Bomb Bags, four Large Bomb bags, four Quivers, four medium quivers, four large quivers, and one of each type of each. That took a long time, so i do not recommend it to anyone ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom