• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Calling All Lore Nerds!! #3

Does Gannon Incarnate "Indefinitely" Every 100 years?

• Total voters
Q). "Does Ganon Incarnate indefinitely every 100 years?"

1. YES!

2. No......

3. Subject to "Circumstance".

[Theory]

Ganondorfs
evil soul is Relentless. Never at peace.
Every time he dies he Incarnates, and the 1 male every 100 years IS "Canon"
Every 10 000 years he succeeds in Escaping (The Calamities)

Thant means, if he Incarnates every "100" years...
There's "100" Chances every 10,000 years for him to Incarnate, and attempt to "Release Himself" from Rarus Magic,

#Note:

A Hyrulians Life expectancy without magic - (100 years)

We are currently at 20 games,
so 20 out of 100 if we are saying all games fit between TOTK (past) and 10,000 years later TOTK (Future)

#mathcanbefun
#ganonlovesmath

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    369.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I think that'd be too often tbh. I'd say most of the time it's just a random Gerudo dude... or a Gerdude-o if I may XD

Btw, just have to mention his name is spelled Ganon ^^

I think that'd be too often tbh. I'd say most of the time it's just a random Gerudo dude... or a Gerdude-o if I may XD

Haha thanks! i Swear i just had a The Berenstain/ Bearenstien Bears moment there.
Gan-non would be the correct spelling if we were going to get technical, but you are right.
Thank you for the correction. :)

[Theory]

Ganondorfs
evil soul is Relentless. "Never at peace".
Every time he dies he Incarnates, and the Gerudo Prophecy of 1 male every 100 years IS "Canon"
Every 10 000 years he succeeds in Escaping (The Calamity)
If he's incarnated every "100" years...
There's "100" Chances every 10,000 years for him to incarnate, and attempt to release himself from Rarus Magic,

(A Hyrulians Life expectancy without magic - 100 years)

so 20 out of 100 if we are saying all games fit between Totk (past) and 10,000 years later Totk (Future)

#mathcanbefun

#Original Post Source

Last edited:

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend

https://www.zeldadungeon.net/wiki/Ganon

Scroll down a bit and it will have a section called "Name Issue". I am confused at what ZD wiki is saying about his name. I dont know if either are canon, though the article says something about single "n" version is considered canon or something like that.

Q). "Does Ganon Incarnate indefinitely every 100 years?"

1. YES!

2. No......

3. Subject to "Circumstance".

[Theory]

Ganondorfs
evil soul is Relentless. Never at peace.
Everytime he dies he incarnates?
Every 10 000 years he succeeds in Escaping (The Calamities)
If he's incarnated every "100" years...
There's "100" Chances every 10,000 years for him to incarnate, and attempt to release himself from Rarus Magic,

(A Hyrulians Life expectancy without magic - 100 years)

so 20 out of 100 if we are saying all games fit between TOTK (past) and 10,000 years later TOTK (Future)
The only Ganon events we've seen 100 years apart is ALttP and ALBW (and ST if you think Malladus is part of the curse, which I don't). Probably 500 yrs between SS and OoT (and another 100 between TotK past and SS if you think that's the placement), another 500 between OoT and ALttP/TP/WW, 100 between ALttP and ALBW, another 500 between ALBW and Z1 another 15,000 between Z1 and BotW? T

TotK past and TotK future are much further apart than 10,000 yrs if TotK past is pre-SS Hyrule, probably closer to 35,000 years. There's only TotK past, Demise, OoT, ALttP, ALBW, Z1, BotW past, BotW present, 8 known Calamities so it's much less then 100 chances for every 10,000 years. It's just when there's a Link ready to face Ganondorf that Ganondorf appears (except in WW because Link is stuck in time).

The only Ganon events we've seen 100 years apart is ALttP and ALBW (and ST if you think Malladus is part of the curse, which I don't). Probably 500 yrs between SS and OoT (and another 100 between TotK past and SS if you think that's the placement), another 500 between OoT and ALttP/TP/WW, 100 between ALttP and ALBW, another 500 between ALBW and Z1 another 15,000 between Z1 and BotW? T

TotK past and TotK future are much further apart than 10,000 yrs if TotK past is pre-SS Hyrule, probably closer to 35,000 years. There's only TotK past, Demise, OoT, ALttP, ALBW, Z1, BotW past, BotW present, 8 known Calamities so it's much less then 100 chances for every 10,000 years. It's just when there's a Link ready to face Ganondorf that Ganondorf appears (except in WW because Link is stuck in time).
Correct!! "SS on OOT" Close to 500 years apart.

#Note: There is no Datum point for Links Incarnations, other than the already existing games and lore,
The "Demon King Ganon Calamities" and the Gerudo "Prophecy" of 1 male every 100 years IS "Our Datum".

"Are you willing to ignore the Canon Gerudo Prophecy of 1 Gerudo male every 100 years as a constant"?

Here is a link to Koume and Kotakes Lifespan to back up your Statement as Fact.

#Note "Demise" WAS NOT the "First Calamity".
(TOTK Past) "Ganon
Becoming the Demon King", is the 1st Calamity we know of.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom