• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare 2

Kybyrian

Quite a nice title there, isn't it? Title 4 number 2? Kind of like Final Fantasy X-2, heh.

We all know the Call of Duty series, or at least we all should. Modern Warfare was the most recent game, being based around Modern Warfare, of course. It featured guns developed after WWII for the most part. One exception is the MP44, also called the MP43, until renamed by Hitler, and also called the StG-44.

Anyway, Modern Warfare 2 looks like a great game from what we've seen so far. We've seen gameplay on a few of the multiplayer maps, the trailer, etc. I just wonder how the guns in the game will be. Similar to the first Modern Warfare, no doubt.

So are you excited for early November? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyrus Skyray

Gwladgarwr Tra Mad
Just to correct you, it's "Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2", there is no "4" after the CoD, as that wouldn't make sense.

Anyway, this game looks really good, and is my second most anticipated game (after Global Agenda).

Sadly, I'm not as thrilled about this one as I was the first. Unfortunately - everyone jumped on the CoD train when they realized how good the game actually was. When the game first came out - everyone was still playing Halo 3 and RainbowSix Vegas 2 and claimed that "Call of Duty sucked", etc. You get the point. When the Call of Duty 4 community began to grow and attract all of the FPS fans, including the immature idiots, it became less fun for me. I guess every live chat FPS game is going to have the occasional babbling moron, but the online play just seemed so much better towards its release because everyone was still playing Halo 3...

Kybyrian

Just to correct you, it's "Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2", there is no "4" after the CoD, as that wouldn't make sense.

Anyway, this game looks really good, and is my second most anticipated game (after Global Agenda).

No matter if it doesn't have a 4 after the "Call of Duty". The first one was Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, so in a sense it is Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2.

I loved Call of Duty 4. So I just hope that they keep this one just as good, if not better. I have my copy reserved and just waiting until the 11th to go pick it up from Target, and play it. I love the graphics and the game play. I can't wait for this game, soon enough I will far behind in school, because of this hopefully GREAT game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom