• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bruce Campbell Vs Ganon - Game Trailer (Lttp Hack)

K

kgp4death

My game is a Hack of A Link to the Past Zelda 3....Hack is coming out Halloween.....It is meant to be a army of darkness 2 and Link to the past 2 combined into a single story line.....here is the game trailer that just came out(I usually do not do any video editing so not perfect-not that i have time for perfect).....lmk what you true zelda fans think....

EDIT - Video is rated M for language ~basement24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCng4ekfGAc

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Mostly just looked like gameplay in a black tunic. I did like the little "Ash" - quotes, though: "What's this? Where the *$#@ is my chainsaw?!"

I think you may need more of the Army of Darkness type quotes to really sell this, but... cute!

Steve

5/19/13
The levels looks interesting, plus it will be good to see a lot of those great quotes in a Zelda game. I look forward to seeing the completed game.

EDIT - This post is rated NC-17 because I said so ~Steve

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
In the words of a guy in one of my favorite youtube vids kgp4death YOU ARE A GENIUS! It looks awesome! Can't wait to play! What the fu** where's my chainsaw?! Hilarious! It might even rival the humor of the Mario and Luigi Rpgs!

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
The levels and dungeons look fun! Finally a challenging 1st dungeon! :D I have to give this hack a go sometime! Haha, the chainsaw....

K

kgp4death

Yeah glad you guys like it.....you know it takes a lot of time and i am glad to hear people will play it and enjoy it.....it's not getting as much hype as i would like but i think when people start playing it, and reading the story lines this game is going to get a lot of word of mouth.....i tried to keep it as "zelda 3" as possible you know i didn't want to start changing all the weapons and all the sprites and I even was able to keep some of the "feel" of the dungeons. This is going to be a real fans dream come true.....or at least a nice filler (during the wait for another zelda....lol)

dumb180

Warrior Postman
This is a great idea. It appeals to both my love of tough looking zelda dungeons and funny Bruce Campbell quotes. A lot of unconventional ideas in there, like hitting Ash with the bomb to get across a platform. So do you only have three heart pieces all the way through?

K

kgp4death

I am not that cruel to only have 3 hearts. It is a full game with all items original had including hearts. Also glad someone realized it had extra moves not really used in the original like the bomb jump, and Pegasus boot jump though both were possible.

here is one of the boss fights i am sure you will recognize the boss

http://www.youtube.com/user/kgp4death#p/a/u/0/T1Rj10FSGDE

Game is out and came out really good. I do not think I can post it here (even though the ips patch file is technically 100% legal). Just google "Bruce Campbell vs Ganon torrent" or something similar on Google. I am sure people that want to find it will be able to.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kgp4death

well you obviously didn't read my last post....lol. Anyway game has already been released, just google "Bruce Campbell vs Ganon" and I am sure you will be able to find the torrent for it.

K

kgp4death

Yeah game is getting a bit of hype else where so be sure to check it out.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom