• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Brazil?? England??

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
inspired by shoutbox chat what do you think about where others live (if you know) like your ideas about the countries...

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Sheesh, well let me see. I dont know anyone really well that lives out of the US except for you. Anytime somebody says anything about England, I immediately about London for some reason. So, naturally I think Dizzi lives in London (right next to Big Ben). I guess that it is hard to think about what a different country looks like when you havent been there, so the only time that I "see" different countries is in movies.

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Sheesh, well let me see. I dont know anyone really well that lives out of the US except for you. Anytime somebody says anything about England, I immediately about London for some reason. So, naturally I think Dizzi lives in London (right next to Big Ben). I guess that it is hard to think about what a different country looks like when you havent been there, so the only time that I "see" different countries is in movies.
Did you know that Mexico is not actually tinted yellow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom