• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Brawl Stages to Return in SSB4

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
With the release of the next Super Smash Bros. game in the future, it will undoubtedly have returning stages from the previous entry in the series, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Which of its stages would you like to see return?
Would you like if Melee and N64 stages were in the game as well?
Would you prefer the return of basic stages, such as Mario Circuit and Bridge of Eldin, or completely outrageous and insane stages, such as Mario Bros. arcade, 75m and New Pork City?

Personally, I would love the revival of Hyrule Castle from Smash Bros. 64 and Fountain of Dreams from Melee, only because they are my favourites from those games. Bringing Temple from both Melee and Brawl for another game seems nice as well. It's the perfect stage to goof off in. Regarding only Brawl, however, the two Zelda stages, Bridge of Eldin and Pirate Ship would make a welcome return to SSB4.

View attachment 24127

View attachment 24128

Having Shadow Moses Island around would be pretty cool, too.

View attachment 24129

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
well, hmmmmm stages...

well i liked delfino square and the wario ware one :P

i really disliked the pixel stages thought like 75m...*is that the stages name? cant seem to remember...*

i woundn't mind too see another hyrule castle place too...and i also liked green greens...*kirby*

H

HylianKnight25

Warioware, Luigi's Mansion, and what will most likely be Pokemon Stadium 3.

I wouldn't care what stages they brought back because I personally was a fan of them all. What I do hope is that they will keep the design your own stage because that was one of my favorite parts of the game.

Fig

The Altruist
I would like to see 75m(Classic DK stage), Overworld (Kid Icarus), and Mushroomy Kingdom (Mario Side-Scroller). I really loved those stages!

How about this, completely new stages on Super Smash Bros. 4? Too many retro stages taking up space on a disc would suck and we'd only be getting treated to a little bit new content. Maybe as a DLC a few months after release would be cool, if so then I would love some Brawl stages instead of Melee ones. The only acceptable Melee stage for me would be Fountain of Dreams. I found it weird playing in that wood stage with that beautiful orchestral arrangement playing in the background.

I'm kinda hoping that they keep the Pirate Ship or Bridge of Eldin. I didn't really care for any other maps besides those, Battle Field, and Final Destination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom