• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 Bosses

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Mine would be Twinrova. I think it's fun to fight 2 at at time, then they combine and then right them together as one. Plus I like the whole using your Mirror Shield to help you fight against them.

gotta start a poll :p

yep so I guess this is the third vote, but yeah Twinrova for me. Though I think there were still a lot of missed oppurtunities with the fight, it's still the most memorable and unique. Definitely should have been more difficult for the second/third last boss of the game. I feel like the space that wasn't the platforms should've been lava or something that does damage to you, and I also thought the Sorceress Sisters should've been more aggressive.

Bottom line though, the Mirror Shield in OoT is killer. I wanna see it in another game.

I enjoyed the battle with Ganondorf the most, even though it was very easy. Final battle aside, I'd probably say Dark Link. Bosses aren't really my thing though.

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
I favorite was Phantom Ganondorf in the forest temple. I love it when you hit the blasts back and forth. Hunting for the real one in pictures isn't bad either.

E

Elder Sheik

My favorite boss battle was King Dodongo in Dodongo Cavern. It wasn't so much fun, but amusing. Most OoT veterans know the little slice of land you can stand on that prevents King Dodongo from hurting you. All you have to do is throw bombs when he opens his mouth like always and he is helpless to stop you. XD

A

Antigenius

My favorite boss fight was the fight against Dark Link. i dont know about you guys but i had a slight challenge beating him my first time. also, the room looked really nice what with all the water and the tree.

Dark Link for me, i also had a really hard time fighting him the first couple times.....far more difficult that Morpha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom