• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boss Subtitles

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I like the subtitles. And I definitely need the name there or I will not remember the boss's name lol

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It does give a little character to the bosses, something to make them worthwhile. I mean, I don't refer to Gannnondwarf as the King of Evils for no reason, yknow. :right:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
WW does not even have boss names
I like the boss subtitles, they are something I am accustomed to in my Zelda games, if they went it would not be a big big deal but I would probably miss them.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I love the subtitles, it gives them uniquiness, and you dont have to call them, that dragony guy with those horn things.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
i have really liked the subtitles and feel that they give more depth to some of the bosses that aren't touched upon as much in the narrative of the game.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I personally like them, even though a few boss names could use work.
Also, in some games theres a little theme going on like in TP everything was "Twilit" except for Zant and Ganondorf and everything was "Masked" in MM except for Majora (except the first phase where she's "Majora's mask).
Bottome line: I <3 subtitles.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Boss subtitles are an ingenious feature to have. I always try to read them before the fight begins, and many times I've been impressed by the exact description of a Boss. Twilight Igniter: Fyrus and Masked Jungle Warrior: Odolwa are amongst my favorites. The subtitles also make the fight feel more epic as the Boss comes into view, and as someone mentioned earlier, they help the player remember the Boss's name a little easier. They're neat so I hope they stick around for as long as Zelda is still running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom