• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
coaching is used to prevent these weird looking things from even happening in the first place lol

“you could scumread x for y reasons” and “step back a bit, there’s too much heat on you” are some things I could see a veteran scum telling him that he’s clearly not doing lol
it's just always too much of a reach tho
I mean you're welcome to speculate on wolf chat ig I won't stop you but it's a terrible read rofl regardless of if it's right or not

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Here's that list:

1. Rubik
2. Mez-scumlean
3. Mikey-scumlean
4. Ex-null*
5. SMS-townlean
6. Johnny-scumlean
7. Wolfie-san
8. Min Min-scumlean?
9. Pen
10. Libk
11. Kirino
12. Mido
13. Rag-Town read

I don’t see Johnny-Mez scumbuds tho

*Ex is being that cha cha real smooth bb that he is as scum, but that might just be because there hasn't been much pressure on him. I want to townlean him based on his posts tho

I'm not feeling great about ol' chevs from that, I thought the suspicion of me seemed in line with what I expected but... I read the me/mez connection as overeagerness to appear solvy, it ain't great
I could be wrong, but to me this post means that either Mikey or Mez is scum, but probably not both.

Looking at it now, a lot of my scumleans are based on someone else being scum or not. Kinda wish I could get some independent reads but whatevers.

Mido

Version 1
If Mikey were scum, how would that affect your interpretation of Chevy's interactions with him?

That's a good question, because the first thing that would come to mind would be a distancing attempt assuming Chevy is also scum, but it would seem unnecessary to do something like that, so I ultimately find it more unlikely. Ultimately, I suppose Mikey's alignment is not as relevant as I initially proposed since most of my perception of Chevy operates on the latter's semi-bold play up to this point.

Early town lean on SMS. This is way different from Pen Mafia X in which he wasn't super present and made incredibly lazy reads.

I don't have much to say about SMS, but I do agree (and I think ExLight and Mikey referred to the same thing) that his press towards Chevy on the whole meta read thing does seem more proactive, which bodes decently in light of his more concensus-based approach as scum when I last played with him.

I actually think similarly about Minish at the moment with her turnaround on Chevy when discussing his interactions with Rag. Scum could likely just sit on the minor suspicion without moving from it before making a vote later on, so this change seems equally proactive at first glance.

hi uwu
I see that exnoia is kicking in (:

:eek:

Mikey the Moblin

I actually think similarly about Minish at the moment with her turnaround on Chevy when discussing his interactions with Rag. Scum could likely just sit on the minor suspicion without moving from it before making a vote later on, so this change seems equally proactive at first glance.
I didn't think so
maybe because I thought the logic distinguishing between who town vs scum blame was completely nonsensical
no, I've never seen town blaming other people, it's unthinkable!
but maybe that's just me

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Chevy had some posts a bit back, the ones about it being his fault if he were mislynched, which actually sounded pretty genuine. Especially the post replying to Rag asking why it would be his fault and not the ones misreading him where he said because he got himself into the situation of being misread. I feel like scum is more likely to shift blame off of themselves, and town is more likely to feel bad for playing in a way to make town mislynch them.
I feel like it’s a common fight x flight response and that someone who is set to flight as both alignments is likely to blame themselves for not playing well even as scum tbh

1. Rubik
2. Mez-scumlean
3. Mikey-scumlean
4. Ex-null*
5. SMS-townlean
6. Johnny-scumlean
7. Wolfie-san
8. Min Min-scumlean?
9. Pen
10. Libk
11. Kirino
12. Mido
13. Rag-Town read
the rest is null I’m assuming? y u no town in your own list yeet

Mikey the Moblin

Yeah, I just didn't bother marking them as such. I've always been shy about LAMIST, I prefer to let my actions be proof.
lamist isn't literally saying "look at me I'm so towny"
it's like when exlight literally does the text equivalent of screeching at everyone for like outing a role or something
engaging in level 0 towny behavior

I asked you to explain something please go back a couple posts and check

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
lamist isn't literally saying "look at me I'm so towny"
it's like when exlight literally does the text equivalent of screeching at everyone for like outing a role or something
engaging in level 0 towny behavior

I asked you to explain something please go back a couple posts and check
Oh. Well, either way, I don't like calling myself town, it just feels like scum covering their butt.

You go look at my post just after you asked for an explanation

Mikey the Moblin

Oh. Well, either way, I don't like calling myself town, it just feels like scum covering their butt.

You go look at my post just after you asked for an explanation
that doesn't explain anything that helps me
I'm not following your logic at all there and that's bad

why is me not liking your initial associative read an indicator of me and mezlo not being aligned? Why does me making that post as town make mezlo scum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom