• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah a bit suspicious of Chevy, because he didn't sound joking and seemed to just flip to that when he was called out for also voting Mikey. It's hard to tell with him though because I kinda feel like he did something similar in a previous game.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Yeah a bit suspicious of Chevy, because he didn't sound joking and seemed to just flip to that when he was called out for also voting Mikey. It's hard to tell with him though because I kinda feel like he did something similar in a previous game.
yes chevy did I'm 90% sure
you roll wolf once and then you can't escape it

the fact that I did roll wolf that game is irrelevant

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
yes chevy did I'm 90% sure
you roll wolf once and then you can't escape it

the fact that I did roll wolf that game is irrelevant
Classic video games, my first game you were kinda my teacher. You were core town as scum in JoJo, 2 game ago, which bit me bc I was trusting you, then the last game you were lynched as a goon. There's my thought process.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
We can have all the debate about the nature of time zones, but there are some traditions that transcend the zones confined in the walls of time. Exhibit G:

Vote: Pen

Waves at @Pen

On another topic, it's interesting to note Chevy's transparency here on plan of action. I don't really have a verdict on this, but an observation nonetheless.
Ooh I like Exhibit G

Kirino

Tatakae
I’m not too suspicious of Chevy for withdrawing his Johnny suspicion, since it strikes me as a genuine expression of insecurity or a lack of self-confidence given that he’s still relatively new to Mafia, and I think it fits with his previous play. I agree it’s a bit odd that he described it as a “joke,” though, because it clearly doesn’t seem to be. His later comment that he “came in too hot” seems more truthful.

As for his suspicion of Mikey, while I think he’s tunneling, I get being paranoid given JoJo Mafia and the sheer presence he tends to have in most games.
:err: is this like a rubik shooting me on popcorn thing
I mean I do it so often that it basically is at this point
I obviously came in too hot.
Nah. There’s no harm in stating suspicions or jumping on details early on, even seemingly minor or irrelevant ones, because that’s how discussion gets started and the game gets moving. It can make you a target, though.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Classic video games, my first game you were kinda my teacher. You were core town as scum in JoJo, 2 game ago, which bit me bc I was trusting you, then the last game you were lynched as a goon. There's my thought process.
That seems disjointed, you just remembered everyone what happened what he rolled and how he dealt with that in the past few games. Is the streak thing a serious argument? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom