• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blue Canary's Outlet by The Light Switch

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
LOOK I MADE SOMETHING

3j5hSEk.png

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
ok i don't really know what i want, but just make me something cool with young link in it. I want it to be colourful and maybe have my username in it. Just do what you want really i'm sure it'll be great no matter what

Blue Canary

ok i don't really know what i want, but just make me something cool with young link in it. I want it to be colourful and maybe have my username in it. Just do what you want really i'm sure it'll be great no matter what

On it!

Is this good or does it look too stupid?

zzqf1gR.png

Last edited:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
OHMIGOSH!!! I JUST FOUND THIS THREAD!! THIS IS SO INCREDIBLE!!! (breathe, breathe) I mean, wow, Chimera, you have an incredible talent with art, and I am very impressed with all the stuff you made. Is it alright if I request a siggy from you?

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
i know you made me one like a month ago but i like a lot of change in my life so could you make me a new one? i'll probably still use the one i have now it would just be cool to have a couple to switch between and stuff know what i'm saying?

If that's cool with you i just want something zelda+christmas cuz it's almost christmas and all. Really do what you want.

Zeldacenter

Playing Zelda since 5
I have seen your art and it is legendary around here so I thought I need an update since I am coming back to zelda dungeon and I wanted something by you, I would like a siggy with a shadow beast wolf link my username and you can get creative with the rest. thanks

Blue Canary

I have seen your art and it is legendary around here so I thought I need an update since I am coming back to zelda dungeon and I wanted something by you, I would like a siggy with a shadow beast wolf link my username and you can get creative with the rest. thanks

Ok. I guess this is my opportunity to actually make a new signature for someone other than myself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom