• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Biggest Quiver Minigame, I Need Some Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up guys, I was casually browsing the Zelda Dungeon website, and I found out that I had not beat Ocarina of Time 100% yet. I still need to complete the Gerudo archery challenge and receive the largest quiver! (1500 points). I always go for the pots in the beginning, but I am never able to score enough, almost always ending with 1400 points.

Anyone have any tips, I've tried at least 20 times now.

MW7

Well it comes down to practice, but one thing you can do is choose what to aim at to hit. If you are better at hitting the pots than the targets, then always make sure you getting all of those. If you are better at getting bullseyes, then go ahead and skip all the pots and focus of bullseyes. You're really close and just one arrow can make the difference. Keep at it!

Big Octo

=^)
True, it takes much practice. What I did was start with the pots on my first way down. I would try and hit the bulls eye on the end target allot, and then on the way down, I would hit the bulls eyes on the middle targets as much as I could. If I still had any arrows, I would hit the bulls eye of the other end target.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Well, when you're riding next to the pots, there's a certain angle at a certain spot when you get to each one where it will hit dead center, but it's hard to describe, but also not hard to figure out. It just takes lots of practice, especially with hitting the bulls-eyes. Just take your time and don't fire at too far of a distance.

T

tehbiggorn

Practice makes perfect. Be sure to hit all the pots and hit at least one of the targets (100 points) two or three times it'll take a while but trust me it'll happen :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom