• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus heard a roaring sound in the distance but didn't pay attention. He continued running, back for the safehouse. It wasn't the smartest idea, but people there would help him out if need be. He ducked into a fire escape and climbed up the stairs to the top of the building to get a clearer path.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
((Sadly I have no clue where to take it from here. I may have to bring my story to a close:())
(Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You could tell me where you might have been planning to go for the plot on this RP and I could host it. I don't want this RP to die twice before it's hardly even begun! Dx)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You could tell me where you might have been planning to go for the plot on this RP and I could host it. I don't want this RP to die twice before it's hardly even begun! Dx)

(Believe me I don't want it to either but right now things have just gotten to where I can manage life again and I've got AP and SAT to study for, not to mention some new ideas I'm considering for RP's....)

(Believe me I don't want it to either but right now things have just gotten to where I can manage life again and I've got AP and SAT to study for, not to mention some new ideas I'm considering for RP's....)
((Actually, check your VMs, Darknut. I kiiiind of have concepts for half this RP myself. But I'd like to get some things done with my own characters to make them normal. It's literally painful to see Kirinen so hostile.))

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(While not ignored um missed when the rp frist crashed there was awhole lot of armered Vehicles and stuff. )

((Those? I though Cyrus was running form those... I haven't posted in it since long before it happened, musicfan, I'm not sure if you can complain that much. I just have no idea what I'd even do about it.))

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
((Well I was figuring I was getting away from Daniel[Guy]. Other than that I was hoping to get some spontaneous action from others {which is hard cause Chilfo ain't here right now so it's just you, me, and Silver}))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom