• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Zelda Character!!

P

Pokemonfan

Best Zelda Character Would Be Link Hes The Best!! :) :yes:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I think your all silly! Mwa ha ha! No, we all have our own opinions and this is mine: Saria. She has the best character in my opinion.:D

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
There are so many awesome characters in the Zelda Series. The Happy Mask Salesman is happy in a creepy way, teleports, is mysterious and when he's mad, even scary ! Malo from TP is also very strange, He's a sarcastic baby ! Ingo has a freaky mustache ! The Postman from MM dies by the moon because fleeing isn't in his schedule. Linebeck is probably the best character in PH. I love his character development. There are so many awesome and strange characters in the series ! But not all strange characters are awesome. And yes, I'm looking at you, Tingle !

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
My favorite charcter is Sheik, even though she appears only once through-out the Zelda series, but her figure, and crypticness got me hooked on drawing her, and even starting a Fan-Fiction about the Sheikah Race. My favorite Villan this time is Demon Lord Ghirahim, his persona and his pure evil awsomeness just can't be ignored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom