• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Soda

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Lucozade is my fav type of fizzy drink......sooo tasty and it gives you energy even when you're feeling like crap!

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Iced Tea? I'm not sure if that's a pop, but I've never drank Coca Cola, despite the fact that I'm 16. Call me weird.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
lg_cocacola_can.jpg

To me, this soda is the best one.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I have always liked strawberry pop the best, despite the fact that it tastes nothing like strawberries. My soda of choice is Coke zero. Just enough caffeine, no sugar to convert to fat... I already have enough of that stored up.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Creme Soda is undeniably the greatest soda ever created. It's level of deliciousness is higher than the peak of Mount Everest. I've never tasted a single beverage that came even remotely close to the superiority of Creme Soda. If there were a world of soda, Creme Soda would be its God.

stewart_s_cream_soda_wallpaper-370x277.jpg

All hail the greatest beverage ever invented!​

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Your use of hyperbole makes for a bad argument, but fantastic advertising.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Mountain Dew, hands down! :D

I love Mountain Dew. <3 It's absolutely one of my favorite sodas and it's one of the things that I can say that I'm legally addicted to. After Mountain Dew though, I do like Pepsi and Sprite. Though I don't like those as much as I do MD though. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom