• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Skyward Sword Side Quest

Best Skyward Sword Side Quest

• Finding Kukiel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orielle's Injured Loftwing

• The Unwanted Admirer

• Mallara's Dusty House

• Fledge's Confidence

• Dodoh's Part Wheel

• Cawlin's Love Letter

• Finding the Rattle

• Kina's Pumpkin Harvest

• Sparrot's Crystal Ball

• Beedle's Horned Colossus Beatle

• Owlan's Request

• Total voters
I've only done a few of the sidequests in Skyward Sword, but of the ones I have done, my favorite is Fledge's Confidence. Although it could get somewhat boring at times - with having to constantly switch from day to night and whatnot - it could be rather humorous at times. Also, I enjoyed watching as Fledge's strength and confidence progressed, because who doesn't love the underdog?

And the minigame unlocked afterwards was fun. Not only that, but it allowed you to gain back the Rupees you spent on all those potions you bought him.

This is tough for me. As I found a majority of these side quests rather annoying. However, I voted for Cawlin's Love Letter, because in both ways it's entertaining and sad, because either way you go....Cawlin ends up either completely heartbroken, or every night tormented of this ghostly hand caressing him. LOL!!! And just the idea of giving the love letter to a hand that comes out of the toilet is incredibly disturbing yet hilarious at the same time!

I thought the unwanted admirer one was great. I kind of messed up though, I meant to tell the item check lady I didn't like her like that but when I got to the dialogue I felt really bad about it and didn't go through with it. I hate being mean and letting people down, how could I break her heart like that :D
But I still felt bad...I mean what if Zelda found out? Woah is Link.

*sigh*

Women. amirightguys!?

Last edited:
Finding the rattle was definitely my favorite. It was the hardest for me, because I had no idea where it was, and then I kind of forgot about the side quest, until one time I just found it after diving off the waterfall and I thought "Oh, I forgot about that!"

I really liked unwanted admirer. I just found it hilarious how she started off so cold and bored and then steadily grew to like Link. However, my favorite part is what she says after you turn her down, and continues saying every time you talk to her (I would put it in the spoiler drop down thing, but I don't really know how)!

I enjoyed the Horned Colossus Beetle sidequest the most. The majority of the sidequests were just going back and forth between people to talk and advance, or using dowsing to find something that someone wants. Beedle's sidequest made you complete a challenge that is somewhat difficult (at least on the first few tries).

Also, I think that you should add Pumpkin Landing to the options. It wasn't for gratitude crystals, but I think it would still be classified as a sidequest.

Rachel

be vigitant
I like the Unwanted Admirer one...but it would have been more interesting if the relationship was already there at the start of the game, and to see a conversation between Zelda and Peatrice. Awkward much?

I didn't like any of the sidequests in this game but I voted for Beedle's Lost Beetle because it forced me to find Strich's Bug Hunt minigame <--- my 2nd fav minigame after Fledge's Pumpkin Pull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom