• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best side missions/tasks (not side quests!) in BotW

I'm trying and failing to find a comprehensive list, or even just a "best of", of side "missions"/activities/tasks in BotW. Now, I'm NOT referring to the Side Quests viewed via the Quests screen, I'm referring to things such as the Korok hunt and Kilton's monster slaying tasks.

Trying to eke out every last drop of goodness from this game before TotK drops!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Killing all monsters at Hyrule Castle. It's actually easy because you're not interrupted by the blood moon unless you leave the area of course. So I love to make Hyrule Castle monster free except for Ganon.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I like animal photography & horse hunting, but that may be too chill for most, ahaha. I wish this game had some sort of actual fishing or archery range that wasn't ah... rage inducing (referring to horses bugging out sometimes during horse archery).

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Killing all monsters at Hyrule Castle. It's actually easy because you're not interrupted by the blood moon unless you leave the area of course. So I love to make Hyrule Castle monster free except for Ganon.
:eyes: I think you might be the reason that Bokoblins and Moblins attack Hylians on sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom