• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Mario Kart 7 Track?

I like Wuhu Loop. The scenery is excellent, and the whole island is one of my favorite locales in a Nintendo game. Maka Wuhu is fun, too, but the glitch shortcut kind of ruins it for everybody.

My favorite is Waluigi pinball (ds) it's always been my favorite track and I am glad that they put it in MK7.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I like Wuhu Loop and Rainbow Road the best because I love the new loop race style instead of just laps. I also like going on that bridge that reminds me of the Golden Gate Bridge.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I really like alpine pass because of the air sections. I'm probably best on Mario Circuit or Mario Circuit 2 though (I don't know why :P)

I would say Rainbow Road followed by Bowser's Castle. Both are amazing courses. Also, the Star Cup is something to die for and the first three tracks from the cup all rank extremely high on my list. And let's give the Retro Tracks some love and throw in Rainbow Road (SNES) and Airship Fortress (DS).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom