• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best DS Games to Pick Up?

So my original DS was stolen in 2008 and I never got around to buying another one until the Zelda edition 3DS came out. I love it but 3DS games are really expensive and the library is still really small for good games. So since I already own all the heavy hitters on the 3DS, what are some good DS games to pick up? I love getting kind of old games because they're cheap and still super fun.

Games I currently have:
Super Mario 64 DS
The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks
Metroid Prime Hunters
Star Fox Command
Wario Ware Touched
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Wario Ware: D.I.Y

What other titles should I pick up? Because the DS has a lot of shovelware. I really want Kirby Canvas Curse and The World Ends with you but my list ends there. Any gems I should hunt down? Any Nintendo games I NEED to own? Help is appreciated!

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
Dragon Quest IV-VI, IX if you can only choose one I highly recommend Dragon Quest V

Pokemon Platinum

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

Phoenix Wright

Animal Crossing

Devil Survivor and Devil Survivor 2

All Professor Layton games

Dragon Quest and Pokemon games really bore me. I owned a few a while ago and never touched them.

Final fantasy III or IV, hearing you don't like dragon quest you might not like them.
if you haven't played chrono trigger yet you can get it on ds
Phantom hourglass
kingdom hearts 358/2 days
kingdom heats re:coded

Ooh, thank you! I've been trying to hunt down Okamiden but all the copies I find have *NEW* stickers on them and their priced at 30 bucks. Seriously will add it to the list though.

Mario 64 DS, Mario Kart DS, Diddy Kong Racing DS, The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks, Final Fantasy IV, Rayman DS, i could go on but im not going to

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
Etrian Odyssey 1,2,&3
The World Ends With You
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 1 & 2

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
In my opinion, Phantom Hourglass is a necessity, but that may be because it was my first Zelda. Other games I liked were Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (only thing is that it's WAAY too easy) and the Drawn to Life games.

Phantom Hourglass is a must if you have a DS. Either of the Kingdom Hearts DS games are really good, especially 358/2 Days. And Mario Kart DS is a good one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom