• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Best Boss: Who Did You Enjoy Tearing to Pieces the Most?

Which Boss?

• Queen Gohma(Deku Tree)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Dodongo(DongoDongo Cavern)

• Barinade(JabuJabu's Belly)

• Phantom Ganon(Forest Temple)

• Volvagia(Fire Temple)

• Morpha(Water Temple)

• Bongo Bongo(Shadow Temple)

• Kotake & Koume/Twinrova(Spirit Temple)

• Ganondorf(Ganon's Tower)

• Ganon(Ganon's Tower[broken])

• Total voters
Another vote for Twinrova. It's a shame the twins chose to pursue two diametrically opposed magic elements or they might have had better luck against the fellow with the reflective shield...

For me it was hard to choose. But for me I just LOVE fighting Barinade to point that I look forward to fighting him when I come up to that part.Not to be gross but I like how he bleeds green blood and how he dies. Bongo Bongo is my next pick.

I personally loved fighting with every boss in the game!!! But if i had to choose one it would be Ganon! It was so awesome when that cutscene comes where Link stabs Ganon in forehead!!!

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Actually I enjoyed Morpha. I know it sounds weird, but somehow I got enjoyment out of hookshoting her, then slicing her to bits, especially when you put the final blow to her.

Nightcaller17

Destroyer of Souls
I liked Bongo Bongo. The Shadow Temple overall was very accelarating. And to fight Bongo Bongo you constantly needed the Lens of Truth on. Unless, of course, you are one of those people that has incredible timing and turns it on just before he slaps you of the drum.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I had the most fun fighting Volvagia. It was like a Whack-a-Mole game with the excitement that LoZ delivers. Not the mention epicness that the music added to the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom