• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Minish Cap Best 2D Zelda?

E

Ezlo

I think this is the best 2D zelda out there. Now that they probably won't, could it go to the best one EVER? What do you say?:)

B

Blacksorrow24

My favorite would either be Spirit Tracks, or the original! I like spirit tracks because of the fun gameplay elements added, but I really like the original because of how open it is. Not until I found Zelda Dungeon did I find out about the moblin hideouts (not to mention i played the whole thing out of order the first time.)

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I used to not like Minish Cap, but have come to appreciate more recently. Link to the Past has to be my favourite 2D Zelda.

A

aquizero

i never was able to play this when it came out. for some reason i passed it by like many GBA games. however now that i have it on my 3DS being an ambassador, i love it. the graphics still hold up and it is addictive as ever. i have yet to finish but if the beginning is any indication this may turn out to be my favorite 2D game.

Minish Cap is an excellent 2D Zelda title, I really really enjoyed it, especially as I'd completed WW not too long before I played MC for the 1st time, I was shocked to see that they had managed to convey so much of what made WW a great game into something so small as a GBA cartridge! Amazing!!!

I still think ALtTP is my faveourite Handheld 2D Zelda game though :)

MW7

I just started playing Minish Cap for the first time this weekend, and I'm loving it. I'd say so far it's my favorite "originally on a handheld Zelda" which means it overtakes Link's Awakening IMO. Among the 2d Zeldas I like LoZ and ALTTP more though.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
The Minish Cap - Worst 2D Zelda, at least the European version. All glitches from the original GBA version are still present on the 3DS (like missing bomb bag upgrade). That's really bad, Nintendo! :(:(:(:(:(

Best 2D Zelda is A Link to the Past. :)

I've only played a little bit of MC for the first time but as of now I'm enjoying so far.:) It stinks that I have to spend my vacation doing homework and studying, plus my Christmas presents so I don't think I'm going to focus on the game in a while.:(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would say OoX are the best 2D Zeldas. They have a lot about them that I truly enjoyed, whereas MC just had nice combat (imo). I loved the OoX story, it made a bit more sense in my eyes as well.

The Oracles are good, and Link's Awakening was the first game I ever played, but I'd have to say that The Minish Cap is my favorite handheld 2D Zelda. As for topping the first 3 games, I would still say that Minish Cap is better.

I not only think it's the best 2d zelda game, but it is actually one of my top 3 favorite of ALL zelda games

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom